Ch. 34

Baria was processing.

Poorly, but she was processing.

Her idol. One of the few heroes she looked up to, lived with her. Lived in the same house. Holds partial guardianship over her although he wasn't her adopted parent. Her idol had guardianship over her.

'Oh my soul. He's Eraserhead. And Eraserhead has been speculated to be married to Present Mic. Not a popular opinion but it's there. Aizawa is married. Married to Hizashi. And if the forums ae correct then Hizashi is Present Mic. Oh no. I ranted about Present Mic to his face.'

She did remember Denki telling her about Eraserhead and Present Mics identity but she had forgotten. Her quirk had probably stored it away or deemed in unnecessary and erased it. On the other hand, her quirk could have also mistaken it as learned information from the café and erased it.

Red slowly crept across Baria's face. It spread from her cheeks to her ears and expanded outwards. It disappeared into her hairline and down her collarbones. It finally disappeared into her shirt right before Baria began swaying. Right and left, right and left. So preoccupied with her thoughts she didn't realize that her hearing was fading. Her sight blackening around the edges, slowly closing in. She didn't notice as her legs began to weaken. She noticed none of this before she dropped to the floor in a dead faint, face still red and steaming.

There wasn't much sound as her body hit the floor. Nor did she end up with any bruises. The floor was carpeted for this very reason. Unfortunately, no one takes into account the early risers.

.

.

Youta, age 17, has known Baria since she first came to the orphanage. That could be contributed to him being two years old at the time and her being a year-old baby. He has held his age over her head for years. Of course it recently started backfiring now that Mrs. Keisha is pushing him and several other to find part-time jobs. She states "if Baria can be a café owner at 16, you most absolutely can be a part-timer at 17". He loves them all the same though.

However, Youta is an early riser. Meaning he is the first person up in the morning. Getting up, Youta doesn't bother changing just yet. Yawning and stretching, he makes his way towards the kitchen for some heavenly coffee. Not even two meters later he felt his left snag on something. He flailed, arms swings in wide circles in a pathetic attempt to keep his balance. Quickly he glanced down. Seeing just what was beneath his feet, he let gravity take over.

A dull thud rang out. Not that anyone would hear it under the loud squeal that came out of gravities victim. Not far down the hall someone, most likely Aiko, opened their door yelled "Shut the hell up, its 5 in the morning!" before slamming it closed once more.

Youta scoffed and twisted his head. His eyes meeting Baria's. He grinned, completely unrepentant about the fact he was now crushing her with his weight. He could see Baria was growing incensed. Just a couple more minutes, a few elbows here and there and she would truly be irritated.

He liked seeing her express herself and she was still on the quirk ban. This meant, yesterday, today and tomorrow were the few days where Baria wouldn't not be able to subconsciously lock her emotions away behind a barrier or have its drawback. Yesterday was it was due to medical reason, same with today. However, tomorrow would be entirely by Miss Keisha's hands as insurance that Baria is fully recovered.

1 minute.

2.

3.

4.

As the minutes ticked by, Youta couldn't help but feel nervous. They had all seen Baria truly angry once. At the time there was no way to release her frustration as the case was Neito mother and his phone. Denki's was an extremely close second.

7.

8.

Youta slowly turned towards Baria once more. He had looked away as he got comfortable.

...SHE WAS ASLEEP!

Seriously. He was stressing, thinking she was getting angry and she just went back to sleep.

Veins on his neck began to bulge. Rolling back to his feet, he sighed as he stood tall. Reaching down he quickly grabbed her ankles. Deciding otherwise, he dropped her ankles and walked around her body. Reaching down once more, he grabbed her hands and began to drag her through various winding corridors. Upon reaching Baria's room, Youta had to place Baria's hands on the floor for a few moments. He reached out and nudged open the door after he twisted the handle. On the floor lay the UA trio. Youta had nothing against them but sometimes he felt that they would drag Baria into a mess that they themselves would not be able to escape.

He huffed. Guess it would be up to Baria's siblings to drag them all back to Miss Keisha's side. She would be sure to give them an earful. Returning to Baria, he carefully hefted her into his arms and stalked his way to her bed. Not minding as he trampled over the boys. Groans and yelps echoed as each boy got their own painful rude awakening. Youta continued on by slowly leaning over and placing Baria down. Once that was done, he spun around. Eyes pinning the boys down with a glare that for some reason strongly reminded them of an angry Baria. Not that they would tell him that.

"Don't you three need to get ready?" Youta asked, a devious smile on his face.

"For what?" Denki questioned, his one eyebrow raised.

"The fieldtrip. The one you lot have been telling everyone who would listen about."

"Ah. The field trip." Neito nodded while stroking his chin in a sage-like manner.

"THE FIELD TRIP!" Denki screeched, finally kicking the duo into high gear. Hitoshi had long since rolled back over to sleep. Of course this resulted in Neito and Denki half dragging, half carrying him out of the room and to the next. The trio would never cease to be amusing.

Youta could still hear the screeches even after the door was slammed shut. He glanced back at his little sister. He turned towards her and began pull the duvet out from under her. Just because he was miffed with her didn't mean he should leave out of her covers. He could forgive her this time. After all, she has had a very hectic few days.

He sighed before leaving, shutting the door as quietly as he could. Hopefully the boys wouldn't wake her up, though he doubted they could.

With that in mind, Youta set out to do as he had originally planned. Kitchen and black coffee. The area and the goods. Heaven and the drink of the gods. He silently prayed that no one found his stash and that the first pot of the morning was still partially full. It would be a shame if he lost one of his siblings in the midst of a caffeine deprived rage. Unsurprising but a shame none the less. The padding of sock covered feet hitting carpeted floor was barely heard but sometimes it was enough.