Chapter 15

Age 14:

It had been a year since Baria became friends with Denki, but the four of them were as close as could be. Hitoshi and Neito had started to test boundaries with Denki. It usually resulted in him becoming a tomato or frying his brain. Neito had also started to seriously flirt with Hitoshi, while Hitoshi was just finding amusement in the entire situation. Baria was going to lock them in a room one day and leave them there until they either all got together or agreed to stop flirting. She was beginning to feel like a fourth wheel.

She just needed to find a closet big enough to fit all of them.

"Hey Denki, I've got something that you charge constantly."

"What?"

"My erotic fantasies."

*BAMF*

Oh look a tomato Pikachu has appeared. A purple cat has too. Its doing the evil grin. The arrogant cockatoo has made an appearance too. Its looks way too pleased with its self.

Yeah they needed a room. The sooner the better. Even then Baria wasn't sure they were going to get together or stop flirting. It might go back to being innocent and stop being shameless. It really all she hoped for.

Baria then leaned down over, grabbed Denki by his shirt and pulled him away for his suitors. Which she wasn't sure if they were trying to woo each other and Denki or just playing around. Purple cat and arrogant cockatoo made noises of protest as she dragged their toy away before she sent them a scathing glare.

Baria pulled Denki out of the café service area and into the kitchen. Now "Obex" had a kitchen that was neither the greatest nor the worst. It was small and thin. Most of the equipment needed for the drinks were out front. The food was a different story. There was a washing up zone. A prep area. The actual cooking area right next to it and finally the storage area. The fridge, sink and stove were perfectly placed for the working triangle. So everything was accessible when in a rush and you could see that Baria spent, at least an hour before and after the end of the day cleaning the kitchen alone.

Baria finally stopped pulling Denki when she reached the backdoor of the kitchen. She then turned him around to face her. He was still bright red and looked to be in a daze. So she slapped him. Hard. Now only part of his face was red. It had her hand print on it. Every single finger visible and starting to swell slightly.

"OW! What was that for?"

"You need to get a grip. If this keeps happening they are going to leave you a blushing mess on my café floor. Which is not acceptable."

"Yeah, but like I don't know how to get back at them. They could just be playing around."

"So, even if their playing around, flirt back. Do it so well that they will be the blushing messes. Just don't do it in my café."

"Aww, Baria are you jeal- "

"Definitely not. I'm just confused."

"Huh about what?"

"Are they playing around or are they actually interested."

"I-I-I- "

"Exactly."

"I- Oh Kami-sama. I like them. Both of them"

"And? I've seen them flirt with each other. I don't see why they won't agree to a triad."

"But they might just be playing around."

"Then flirt with someone else. Or just ask them to stop."

"How is that going to help this situation?"

"You do realize you're asking a socially inept person to help you with people? Right?"

"Oh. Kami-sama. I'm so screwed."

"Yes. Yes, you are and I'm stuck in the middle."

"Sorry."

"Just resolve this mess before my quirk reaches its emotional suppression limit."

"Huh?"

"Oh right. My quirk supresses all my negative emotions until it is deactivated."

"That's...neat"

"Not really. I have emotional breakdowns because of it."

"Right. Well I'm just going to go and talk to them."

"Yes. You do that."

'Finally. Please this introvert can't take in much more. Please. It's like a drama. Guy likes guy. Whenthe guy does realize, the other guy has already moved on. So on and so forth.'

Baria thought as she turned around to start on a new comer's order. It was a large miso soup. Baria thought she was done with annoying things for today. At least it seemed like it. She was hoping to be a normal girl. You know, the ones that don't appear in movies as anything, the ones that basically no one sees during and books, films, anime's Tv shows. The background character if you will. Though it seemed that was not going to happen. Due to the fact that the second Baria went back to her cooking. Something came bursting through the front window. So Baria walked to the front of her café to check what it was.

It was a woman. She wasn't threatening in anyway. Black crop to that had a V-neck to show off her cleavage. Leather skirt and legging. Pale pink lipstick and naturally innocent looks. You couldn't really decide how to view her. A really tough chick or an innocent cinnamon roll you just want to protect.

Baria was a little concerned that none of her regulars nor some of the few costumers that came to the café about five time, seemed worried. They were all civilians and it was a café. The heroes weren't rushing to check it out either. That was a little more concerning.

The civilians were literally just sipping their tea. They weren't even looking at the person that crashed through the window. Their eyes were trained on her. It was mildly creepy if Baria was being honest.

"Excuse me miss. Are you going to be paying cash or credit for the window?" Baria queried. She really was too tired for this.

"HAA! WHAT WAS THAT TWERP?!" The woman screamed.

"Ma'am there is no need to yell. Now cash or credit?"

"LIKE HELL IM PAYING FOR SOMETHING THAT WAS IN MY WAY!"

"Ma'am either you pay or you are going to have the police called on you."

"SCREW YOU!!"

"MA'AM I HAVE STATED THAT YELLING IS NOT NECESSARY." Baria screamed back as she pulled out her paper fan.

*TWACK*

"Now are we going to deal with this civilly?"

"WHY YOU LITTLE!" The woman screamed as her hands started to glow orange. She threw her hands forward and lunged towards Baria.