Chapter 23

OKay, so this chapter is a bit rushed. Mainly because I overestimated how many people i could right at a time. Also i am now in University and its a tad hectic with everyone now online, but here is the next chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That is a terrible plan."

"No, it's a good plan. It will give them experience, therefore giving them a better chance."

"You have come up with a horrid plan. Baria. As your mother, I cannot allow this. However, as your orphanage matron I can see where you are going with this."

"As my mothers, you will pat me on the head, support me and laugh if it fails."

"No, we will laugh either way. When it fails, we will pat you on the head, say that it was a good try and laugh in private."

"You do remember that I am 16 right?"

"Oh really. Huh? Where did the past two years go?"

"To the past." Baria replied sarcastically.

The restrictions placed on her quirk usage was doing wonders for her emotionally.

Miss Keisha slapped the back of Baria's head gently. The restrictions had also caused Baria to develop a bit of an attitude.

Amusing? Yes

Appreciated? Not so much.

"Anyway, Shina and I were thinking of going out on a girls' trip. You will be coming." She stated.

"All the girls will be. So get dressed and meet us at the front door." Mrs. Shina chimed in.

"Fine." Baria drawled.

.

.

.

Akari - age 13.

Hana- age 12.

Two thirds of the triplets Kanna and Moi- age 10.

Sora - age 20.

Aina - age 17, Aiko - age 15, Aika - ages 13 and Ai – age 11.

Miss Keisha – age 38 and Mrs. Shina – age 39.

Then finally Baria – age 16.

Twelve females of various ages, strutted around the mall. It was a girls' day. Sure it could have waited for the weekend but Miss Keisha and Mrs. Shina had pulled the others out of school for this. Their excuse? Emotional support due to a quirk accident. Not entirely incorrect but not really the truth.

"So~ Baria?" Aina called.

"Yes?"

"Why~ haven't you brought home a boyfriend?"

"I don't understand. I brought home three boyfriends."

"HUH?!" All the girls chimed in unison.

"Yeah, Denki, Hitoshi and Neito. They are my boy friends."

"No sweetie. I meant some you date not a male friend." Aina deadpanned.

Baria's facial expressions had reverted back to being expressionless. There appeared to be less of trigger on her emotions. While one would think that Baria's emotions would still be as sensitive as they were the day before, that was not the case. It seemed that Baria needed the first day to adjust to the high levels of emotion without immediately reactivating her quirk. As per what usually happened when she had a breakdown.