Chapter 21 part 2

Bakugou was quick to recover. He was on his feet and fighting again before Baria had time to truly register what she had just witnessed. A green haired wimpy looking kid had taken Bakugou down. Bakugou hadn't taken that lightly.

Baria could see the exact moment that the kid set Bakugou off. Baria had suspected that Bakugou had both a superiority and an inferiority complex. This just proved it. Bakugou seemed to explode the second he perceived the green kid was looking down on him. Bakugou went for a high kick only for the capture tape to nearly be wrapped around his leg. Only his quick adjustments prevented him from being captured. Baria knew the moves that the green kid had used. How could she not? She had been studying those moves since she was a child. That move had been a poor mimicry of Eraserhead.

Uraraka was running away. She wound in and out of corridors, eventually making her way to the floor above. There saw spotted Iida. He was busy monologuing and getting into a villainous mind-set. Uraraka hid behind a pillar. She was struggling to muffle her amusement at Iida's acting. He seemed really into it. Baria was annoyed with Iida though. He didn't seem to grasp the concept that not all villains are people that want to hurt others. It was clear that he came from a long line of heroes. Someone in his family had to have taught that not all villains were villains for the sake of it.

Baria quickly turned her attention back to the fight between Green and Bakugou. Green seemed to have run away. She could see Bakugou stalking through the corridors, getting closer and closer to Green.

It wasn't long before Bakugou had found and cornered Green. Bakugou used one of his gauntlets to blast Green into a room. They were in a room, that in any other building, would've had windows. There, Bakugou began his attack. Bakugou was relentless in his assault. He used his explosions to redirect himself and used his gauntlets to increase the pain of each hit by slamming them into Green. It would have been impressive if he didn't seem to hurt Green simply for the sake of hurting him.

Green had somehow managed to lure Bakugou into attacking him with another large explosion from his gauntlets. Green used one arm to block the blast while using his own quirk to destroy the ceiling above him. It seemed that it was planned as debris created from Green's blast was used by Uraraka to hit and distract Iida from the bomb. Uraraka quickly leaped for the bomb and 'secured' it.

Baria was rather displeased with the lack of strategy, skill and actual effort the students made. Uraraka had not placed much effort in getting the bomb. When faced with an opponent's, she had blown her cover, hidden away and didn't not even attempt hand to hand combat. She could have easily incapacitated her opponent with a touch if she tried. Bakugou didn't care to create a strategy to protect the bomb, focusing on a personal vendetta instead. Green had displayed some level of strategy and effort however, he lacked the skill to properly wield his quirk. Iida was the only one the seemed to display all three traits. Strategy by clearing the floor to lower Uraraka's risk level. Skill by his movements and quirk usage and effort by trying to truly personify the role he had been given. At least his ideal version of the role.

Baria didn't pay a lot of attention to her surroundings after that. She was busy planning the next day's meal plan. She was also contemplating how she would use her quirk as an offense when it was mostly a defence orientated quirk. She supposed that she could create small little bubbles of her barriers. Super charger the atoms and it could become a bomb. There was also the option of creating a large barrier and altering Neito's depth perception, sense of direction, senses in general. Baria knows that the first five minutes of the match would be the riskiest. Neito would still have someone's quirk copied into his system. Unfortunately, she didn't know who he would copy before the match. She did acknowledge that it would not be a mutation quirk. That crossed Iida, Tsuyu, Tokoyami, Hagakure, Ojiro and Koda out.