Chapter 17

Age: 14

"Haven't you applied to UA already?" Baria questioned her boys. Denki nodded. Hitoshi avoid eye contact with her and Neito grinned in a similar way to the grin he had when she punched him.

"We have but we were wondering if you were going to." Hitoshi spoke up.

They were at Hitoshi's house. More specifically his room. Denki and Neito had already moved in by the looks of things. There was a large king sized bed on the one side. The wall connecting his original room and the guest bedroom had been knocked down. Two more closets had been added and were filled with the new resident's belongings. All in all, you really could not tell that Denki and Neito hadn't been living there their whole lives. Best thing was that they toned down the flirting to a publicly acceptable level. Which means Baria didn't feel like hurling due to the sickening sweetness bouncing between the three.

The second guest bedroom was basically Baria's. She spent an equal amount of time at her café, the orphanage and Hitoshi's house. Hitoshi's mom and Miss Keisha got along like a house on fire. Maybe even better than that. It had honestly made the meme squad scared when they had nearly missed dinner the one time. Both the woman had laid it into them.

Hitoshi's dad had been an even bigger surprise. He was a doctor. Not just an ordinary doctor. No. He was the head of his department and chief of the hospital. Thus he made a collaboration with the orphanage. Now the orphans could come after school to entertain the babies in the nurseries' or in the day care centre. They were like mini-interns. Just treated much better as a whole. Thus the orphanage got another place income.

It also meant that the orphans now got free check-ups annually. Of course it didn't help the memers when he got together with Daisuke. They were ruthless in ensuring the health of the kids. The orphans didn't get away from them scot free either.

A few months before the UA entrance exam, the four adults had decided to merge their homes. Now it was just on big house filled with a lot of kids and four adults. Thus the orphans weren't really orphans anymore. Daisuke, Miss Keisha, Shina (Hitoshi's mom) and Takeshi (Hitoshi's dad) ended up adopting all of them. Legally. Baria was pretty sure you weren't allowed to adopt over 19 kids at the same time. Baria thought the max amount was three. However, the four of them had done it.

A few months later (4 months), the neighbourhood wasn't even the same anymore. Everyone knew everyone. Intimately. A pride with a pride style. You still had families, but everyone thought of each other's kids as their own.

One giant family. Timmy from four houses away couldn't get away with pushing Sara five houses away in the opposite direction without everyone knowing. Kids ended up bonding as siblings even though they had no relation before the merge. Toms parents were Johns parents and vice versa. It was amazing. People knew who was the heroes were behind the disguises and they didn't care. They just left a plate of food on the table for when the hero got back.

With the way things were going, Baria wasn't going to be surprised when the neighbourhood created a giant house to house everyone.

Sora and Souta had gotten jobs already to help out with their huge family. (Akari - age 11, Asashi- age 16, Kaito-age 13, Haruto-age 9, Hana- age 10, Kai- age 12, Itsuki- age 12, the triplets Kanna, Kei and Moi- age 8, Sora and Souta - age 18, Youta- age 15, Yuuma and Yuuto - ages 11 and 12, and finally Aina, Aiko, Aika and Ai - ages 15,13, 11, and 9)

Baria still wasn't a 100% certain why and how it happened but it did.

Then Hizashi moved in. He even brought his boyfriend. Forcefully. Neito and Denki had taken one look at said boyfriend before questioning Shina if she was sure that Takeshi was really Hitoshi's father. She had laughed before hitting them on the back of the head hard enough for it to swell. She then admitted to the fact the boyfriend was her cousin.

Aizawa Shota. The man looked tried. Bags under his eyes and messy black hair. His beard was somewhat tidy but Baria could see that little effort was put into it. He wore a black shirt with black cargo pants. He had a scarf the was grey in colour and really long. His boots were combat boots and he was scarily agile when dealing with kids. Of course that was after they got over their nightmares of him.

Baria had fainted upon the sight of him. No words needed here folks. That had sent everyone for a loop. However, at the present time...

"Do you even now what the exam is going to be?" Baria questioned them.

"No, but we hope it's fair...we hope." Denki answered.

"And if it isn't?"

"Uhhh...well..."

"Well what?"

"Umm"

"No if it's robots then it focuses on physical quirks. So you are going to stand up and comment on it. Okay?"

Now not many people knew this about Baria but she could be very frightening when she felt like it. Some say her eyes turn into burning embers and her hair would float slightly. Others say she becomes like a horror movie ghost. Pale skin and completely black eyes. But everyone says that when she's angry there seems to be a visible output of energy pulsating around her.

This was currently in the beginning stages where the energy is just starting to become visible.

"YEAH! We'll bring it up. Don't worry. AHAHA." Neito quickly cut in trying to diffuse or distract Baria before she gave them a lecture. Good thing they were her dear friends.

"Good. Now go or you'll be late." Baria chased them out of the house/mansion. She was not going to be shy today. This was a big day and she needed to make enough comfort food to feed an army.

It wasn't for the boys. It was for some of the heroes who were regulars. One of their allies was killed by Hero Killer Stain. While Baria didn't agree with the man's methods, she did slightly understand what he was getting at.

.

.

.

It was late in the afternoon when Baria closed her café. She had closed the café early. For obvious reasons.

"We're home."

"Ok so. What was the practical? Do you think you did well on the tests? What do you want for dinner?" Baria shot off questions.

"How did you know that practical would be robots and yes, we did comment on the unfairness." Hitoshi spoke up.

Baria blinked.

"I was right...Cool."

"Soo, when are you getting your results?"

"A week or so from now." Denki called out as he walked up the stairs. "Though I must say, I finally didn't fry my brain when I unleased that inhuman amount of lightning."

"Oh really? Tell me all about it." Baria replied as she started to follow him up the stairs.

"It's really too easy to distract her. Also aren't we forgetting something?" Neito told Hitoshi as they walked towards the lounge. They had news to tell after all.

"True and I have no Idea..."

.

.

.

"HUH?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN MY SON IS STUCK TO A WALL?"

"..."

"DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN. TELL ME WHO THREW MY SON ONTO HIS OWN BALLS."

"..."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN ITS CONFIDENTIAL."

"..."

"WELL EXPECT A LAWSUIT."

"..."

"WHATEVER. ILL SEE YOU IN COURT."