Chapter 19 part2

"Hey, you're those kids that stripped and stuck the purple dude to the wall during the exam right?" A girl asked.

She had short chin length hair that was dark purple and bangs that were asymmetrical. She was thin and slender and the most noticeable thing about her was her earlobes that had earphone jacks hanging from them.

"That was you! I must inform you that what you had done was highly disrespectful. You disregarded the effort the young man had placed in trying to get into U.A!" A boy scolded.

His hands moving in chopping motions. He had short dark blue hair and glasses. The first and only thought that had passed through the trio's head was

'Ah. An elite pompous rich kid.'

"Yeah it was us." Denki replied to the girl sheepishly.

"The kid was a pervert and harassed over half the girl before the exams even began." Hitoshi informed the boy.

"Besides, it was obvious that the kid wasn't there to be a proper hero. If anything he was only there to get girls." Neito butted into the conversation.

""" We wouldn't want to see someone like him as a hero. Never mind a normal civilian.""" The three stated in unison.

"Well you should still apologize to him later." Blue boy stated.

"Not a chance." Neito told him.

"Why would we apologize for something we don't regret?" Hitoshi questioned.

"Well I'm not apologizing. I maybe a pervert, but even I'm not that bad." Denki threw in his opinion.

"Well enough off that. My name is Jirou Kyoka. Pleased to meet you three."

"Oh how rude of me. My name is Iida Tenya."

"Oh! My name is Kaminari Denki. My quirk is electrification. Meaning my body generates and stores electricity. If I go over a certain limit of volts I can release at a time, I become stupid. Just felt that you needed to know that little titbit."

"Shinsou Hitoshi."

"My name is Monoma Neito peasants. Bow before my might."

"Well if we're sharing quirks. Mine is Earphone Jack. I can transmit my heartbeat through my jacks and my them as if they are limbs."

"My quirk is engine. My quirk manifests as car-like engines in my calves, giving me immense speed and kicking power"

"I'm a copycat...that's all I'll be telling you peasants."

"Brainwashing."

"Question. Why do you insist on calling us peasants Monoma-san?" Iida asked. His arms still doing a chopping motion.

"Well, why do chop your hands peasant?" Neito turned around and asked.

"Habit."

"I was born this way. So don't try me peasant."

Iida then walked off towards a blonde that had spikey hair. The blonde's feet were on the desk he was sitting at.

"Take your feet of that desk now." Iida said.

"Hah?"

"It's the first day and you're already disrespecting this academy by scuffing school property you critin."

"You're kidding me right? Your old school put a stick up your ass or were you born with it?" The blonde asked.

"I'm from the Soumei private academy."