Chapter 18

A week later

"Hello there is mail for one Shinsou Hitoshi, Monoma Neito and a Kaminari Denki. It's from UA."

"Yeah, I'll take it to them. Thanks." Souta said. He had a sly grin on his face as if he knew something the other man didn't.

"Ah, well, OK I guess."

Souta watched the man walked down the street before spinning on his heel. The UA applicant trio were still asleep. Baria was off somewhere. She might have been at the café but he really wasn't sure.

Souta slowly opened the door to trio's room. Sure, Baria lived in the room next to them, so Souta wasn't all that surprised to see the trio all piled onto the single bed that lined the wall separating their rooms.

Hitoshi was at the bottom of the pile. He was awake. Again, not surprising. What was surprising though, was the bright red flush across his and Neito's faces.

Denki was between the two and looking incredible pleased with himself even though he was flushed as well.

Souta quickly glanced at their shoulders and the rest of their bodies. Both of which were visible due to the blanket being pushed off at night. Thankfully they were all still completely dressed.

Baria was to be kept from this for as long as possible. Thus Souta did the best thing possible. Even with Hitoshi and Neito frantically mouthing "no".

"Miss Keisha, Mrs Shina the boys were getting in on!!!"

Denki would be safe either way. Although he did flirt it was usually just a joke and he never really crossed the adults line. He had even managed to worm his way into the adult's hearts and settling next to Baria in them.

"BOYS!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO DENKI?!?!" That was Mrs Shina

"WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING, DENKI STARTED IT!"

"WELL IM FINISHING IT!" Oh look Miss Keisha is still here.

Souta risked another glance at the trio, only to see Hitoshi and Neito stalking towards him. Murder on their faces and in their will.

"NO REGURTS!!" He yelled as he dropped their letters and ran.

He didn't get far. He had been rugby tackled by Sora. As in the same Sora who now had bright yellow green hair.

There had been an accident with the hair products he placed in her shampoo and conditioner. It was meant to be bright orange.

"YOU TURNED MY HAIR INTO THIS!!"

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT"

"TOUGH. BE PREPARED CAUSE A PRANK WAR IS ON ITS WAY!!"

"NO PRANK WARS UNTIL TOMMORROW! SOME OF US STILL NEED SUPPLIES!!"

As it turned out Mr. Takeshi was a prankster. But nobody could out prank Baria. Everyone had found that out because Asashi and Aina had involved Baria in their prank war. She had been an innocent bystander until Aina accidentally mixed up whose conditioner was whose.

Aina's bedroom never smelled the same since.

Nobody could figure out how Baria managed to get over twenty toilets. All of which were perfectly functioning although they weren't connected to any sewage lines or drains.

Or maybe they figured it out when Baria managed to replace all the furniture with giant whoopee cushions. No one could tell the difference. Every thigh had looked and felt the same. Until someone sat down.

Baria had sworn up and down that she didn't use her quirk, but it was highly unlikely that she didn't.

"Oh your trio I dropped your UA letters in your room. Why don't we all meet in the lounge before you open them?"