Ch. 35

The USJ field trip day...Basically Tuesday

(The break in of U.A happened on Friday the previous week. Baria has three days of little to zero quirk usage)

Waking up to a foot to the gut was not part of Hitoshi's plan to apologize to Baria. Nor was it entirely necessary for Youta to have aimed for Hitoshi's gut. Hitoshi heard exactly when his boyfriends got similar treatment. He simply opened his eyes and glanced at Youta. Baria lay in his arms fast asleep. After determining that nothing was happening, he rolled over went let the remnants of sleep grab hold of him once more. Just because he was asleep didn't mean he wasn't listening though.

"Don't you three need to get ready?" Hitoshi heard Youta ask.

"For what?" Denki questioned. His tone made him easy to identify.

"The fieldtrip. The one you lot have been telling everyone who would listen about."

"Ah. The field trip." Hitoshi could almost see Neito nod and stroke his chin in a sage-like manner. He might be spending too much time with them. Which is great but they are around each other all day every day.

"THE FIELD TRIP!" Denki screeched.

Denki reached over as shook Hitoshi. He opened his eyes slightly but made no move to get up. Denki, knowing Hitoshi as well as he did, gave up and got Nieto to help drag/carry Hitoshi back to their room.

Now Hitoshi usually didn't get ready until 7am because UA only started at 8 but Aizawa-sensei had wanted everyone there by 7 as the fieldtrip venue was far enough away from the campus to require a bus ride to the USJ. Where once there, there would be a small talk and instructions given. Several gad complained about the time of the fieldtrip. That had been shut down faster than it had begun.

Denki was screeching as he missed placed his work, Neito was yawning as he changed and Hitoshi, well, Hitoshi could be very fast when he so desired. Meaning he was already dressed and packed for the school day. Sooner he gets ready; the sooner he can take a nap as he waits for everyone else.

Fully dressed and having already done everything necessary for the morning, besides eating but that can be done on the way to USJ or UA, Hitoshi made his way to the living room. It had a nice soft couch that was practically calling his name. A call that he would gladly answer. Winding his way through the halls and down the stairs, he made a quick stop in the kitchen to steal some coffee and wave and a few early raisers and the insomniacs i.e. Kaito, Aina and Aiko being the insomniacs and Youta, Kai and Hana being some of the early raisers. Never let it be said that Shinsou Hitoshi was an early raiser. He could go several days with the bare minimum of sleep but he really liked his sleep. Also if he was already asleep then he wouldn't wake for anything less than a villain attack. That having been said seemed to have exceptions. Said expectations being Kaminari Denki and Monoma Neito, both of whom have a unique talent of waking him up without any effort. Thus it was perfectly fine for him to sleep for an hour or two on the couch, while the other two get ready. He was just hoping to wake up to see their reactions when they figure out that Youta had tricked them. It was about 10 past 5 am. Needless to say they would be extraordinarily early to school.

.

.

.

They ended up being early anyway. Denki hadn't had the patience to wait another two hours. Thankfully they weren't the first to arrive. The honour went to one Iida Tenya. Precocious as he was, he was still class president. Hitoshi admired the guy, in a more morbid sense than anything else. Hitoshi would bet anything the Iida would fail at rescue. Not many people found comfort in someone as uptight as Iida was. Some may but Iida really needed to loosen up a tad bit more.