Ch. 36

Denki was mildly annoyed. First, he was woken up in an extraordinarily rude manner. Second, he was near Bakugou during the bus ride. Third, turns out that villains decided it was a brilliant idea to attack children. Fourth, he couldn't contact the school. That was a real blow to his already low self-esteem. Fifth, he was currently surrounded by villains that were hell bent on making hero students simple corpses. Which brought them to the current situation.

Denki slowly moved to the other side of Jirou. They had landed side by side while Momo was a meter away from them. Jirou was quietly surveying the people around them. Momo had made a bo staff for herself but Denki needed something else from her. It would take some time for her to create.

As Denki moved Jirou did too. She was unwilling to allow one of her friends to have their back unguarded. Jirou plugged her earjacks into the micro phones on her hands and began amplifying sounds waves. The waves pushed several villains back as they jumped towards her. They had knives, guns and many other types of weapons. All of which was useless in the wake of sounds waves. Momo was fighting off a woman who was particularly skilled in martial arts. A clash of metal against wood could be heard.

Right.

Left.

Right.

Right.

Left.

Jirou quickly turned her attention back to the people in front of her. From what she could tell, nearly all of them had ground based quirks. Some had air or even electricity. They began to move closer. Jirou quietly prepared to blast a second soundwave at them. However, she needed something that would get them to stay down. Something that she did not have access to. She had thought that her hero costume was complete. It appeared that she was incorrect and if they made it out of the USJ alive, she would ask Monoma what renovations her outfit needed.

Jirou took a step back and she could her Momo do the same. As time progressed they were being backed into a corner. Denki had somehow managed to get Momo behind him, thus Jirou could only assume he told her what it was that he needed.

Jirou moved next to him and under her breath, whispered "What exactly are you planning?"

"Something incredibly stupid" he replied before leaping at one of the villains.

When asked later about the events that followed that leap, Jirou would shake her head and smirk as if it was one of her fondest memories. She would lean slightly forward as if to share a secret and whisper of how Kaminari Denki decided to use himself as a weapon. Then she would lean back, smile and say he developed a last resort technique. Yaoyorozu Momo would say something entirely different but similar all the same.

She would speak of how Denki became a human stun gun and had her create a blanket to cover herself and Jirou. She would speak of how he unleashed electricity of the villains surrounding them. She would smile and nudge Denki as they reminiscence. However, that was the future and his actions were in the process of happening.

The trio were backed into a corner. Nowhere to run and nowhere to hide. Momo was sweating. Exhausted pants leaving her lips as she struggled to gain her breath back. Jirou wasn't feeling much of the strain she had put her body through but her ear was slightly bleeding. Denki however, remained largely unaffected. Most likely due to the severe training Baria had put him through Running did wonders for a persons' stamina.

Knowing this, Denki throw himself at a nearby villain on impulse. What he had aimed to do was something even he knew not. Releasing some of his control of his quirk, Denki let electricity cover his body. In doing so, Denki had made himself a human stun gun. One that was capable of easily killing a person. Denki quickly removed his hands from the man in front of him. It was in that brief moment of pause, where the villains paused to process the actions of a lone electricity user, that Momo completed Denkis request. A blanket was quickly thrown over both herself and Jirou. After that was done, Momo called for Denkis attention.

"Kaminari!"

He snapped his head around to face her. Eyes wide as he startled. A grin spreading across his face as he registered the blanket they were wrapped in. A grin that slowly magnified as Denki unleashed his quirk. The dozens of villains surrounding them convulsing due to the electricity now running through their bodies. Denki kept it up for another minute or so before leashing his quirk once more.

"Hey Momo, can you make something to tie these people up with?"

"Sure."

.

.

.

Izuku had no idea how he was going to get out of his situation. His only source of aid was Asui Tsuyu, who had frog mutation quirk. The two of the were stranded on a sinking boat with villains closing in on all sides.

"Asui-san do you have an idea or a plan on how to get us out?"

"I told you to call me Tsu and no Midoriya, I don't have a plan." Tsuyu deadpanned at the boy.

Izuku looked away from her nervously. He wasn't entirely comfortable calling her by her first name just yet. However, as he looked away, he spotted a loose one meter by two-meter piece of metal. It was just out of reach but Asui-san could easily grab it with her tongue. Slowly a plan became to form in his minds eye.

They could get the metal piece and using several piece of rope that was lying around on the boat, they could secure themselves to the metal. Izuku could then launch them into the air using One for All, but that wouldn't stop the villains from following them. He would have to think of something else that would put a temporary halt to the movements. He supposed that he could create a small concave within the water, which in turn should pull the villains into it. If he was quick enough he could use his quirk for the third or second time and concuss most of the villains.

Now with a plan in mind, Izuku beckoned Asui closer before whispering his plan in her ear. When he was done, he leaned back and watched her face. While he had been whispering to her, Asui had placed her finger on the bottom lip in contemplation. Eyes looking at the sky then moving to the metal piece, she finally looked at Izuku and nodded. Ducking down and moving as quickly as they could the duo made their way towards the piece of metal.

Once at their destination, Asui grabbed the piece of metal, getting cuts on her tongue due to its sharp edges. Izuku quickly tied one of their limbs to the metal before aiming his hand below them. He took a deep breath and activated his quirk. A flick of his finger and they were soaring through the air over dozens of peoples' heads. Unfortunately, there descent began not long after they had ascended. Noticing and having planned for this, Izuku switched his thumb over to his middle finger. Another flick and the two were back in the air.

There next descent was closer to land. They crashed into the water with a loud slap. Izukus air was knocked out of him but he had never been more grateful to see a classmate then when Asui managed to untie both of them, first herself and then him. Together they treaded towards the shore where the saw Aizawa-sensei fighting several villains at once. Izuku could tell that Aizawa-sensei was getting tired. It was obvious by how his movements were slowing and his breathing was erratic.

Izuku spotted the hand villain approaching Aizawa.