Only if confused about Baria relationships

There are three different organisations.
LOV - Baria has not received a yandere from them and is not their enemy. She has influenced to them be less evil but they still have to follow through with the plans AFO has created to destroy OFA.

Kai Chisaki's organisation-she does have a yandere from there. It's the villain from the alley. However he is being subtly influenced by Erik in a manner that is classified for now.

Then there is Erik's organisation-There is a villain that is constantly in close contact with Baria. Baria saved (the how is still classified) this villain. The Villain is currently being passively controlled by Erik. I have not disclosed their age or build to the readers. At least not while saying that it is the villain. Good luck figuring them out.

Im just going to have the heroes here as well.
Present Mic- adores Baria and tries even harder to be someone she can look up to. Dad vibes and he has lowkey adopted her (not legally though)

Eraserhead- hasn't truly interacted with Baria although he hears about around the house (mansion) and from Hizashi. Doesn't really care if he mets her or not. Knows that Denki, Hitoshi and Neito live with him. Doesn't care. Remember he hasn't had them for longer than a week so there haven't been any interaction between them other than seeing them around the house.

Hawks- considers Baria one of his chicks. He can't do much for her because of the hero commission however, he does have Rumi to do stuff in regards to Baria for him.

Mirko- She has never personally interacted with Baria. They haven't had any communication outside of Hawks favours. I imagine Mirko being an extremely busy woman.

Fatgum- Does not know Baria other than taking her to the hospital.

U.A students.

Bakugou- only know Baria from arcade and the fight she promised Hitoshi would give.

Midoriya-....for me to know, you to figure out

Denki, Hitoshi, Neito- sister/best friends. 

Sero and Jirou- have heard about her.

Baria with herself- ....theres alot of issues there that i dont know how to explain but have been dotted around the story or are up coming.