chapter 7

~Next day~
Y/N's POV
I woke up feeling weird. Well, seeing colors was new for me but it was beautiful. I'm feeling happy, I'm feeling Taehyung's happiness. Why is he happy tho? I got ready and got out of the house, planting a kiss on my mom's cheek. On my way to work, I was thinking of Taehyung, I was going to meet him today at 7 PM, and I was excited. Like, REALLY EXCITED! Lisa and Jennie already started working, so I joined them and started doing my work.
Taehyung's POV
I was feeling really happy. I didn't sleep last night, due to the excitement for meeting Y/N. I was acting so actively and happily that even the members were confused and I couldn't concentrate on my work. The managers were mad, the members confused, and I was happy. After lunch, Namjoon hyung pulled me somewhere and said:" Taehyung, I know that you are really excited for tonight but you have to do your job and concentrate. You can't just do like that, if your love story is distracting you from work, well, I'm sorry but you have to stop it."
"You're right Hyung, I have to focus on my work right now"i said agreeing. I tried my best to focus, but Y/N was not leaving my mind.
Skip time~in the evening
Y/N's POV
I finally finished my work, we had a lot of clients today. I said bye to my friends and got home to get ready. I was starting to get nervous and my hands were trembling. But at the same time, I was really happy and excited. I wore a simple black dress that fitted me perfectly, and I let my hair free on my shoulders. I decided to put some light makeup and I wore some heels. I was looking at myself"Am I pretty? Would he likes me? Do I have to change my dress?" I was so confused with my thoughts when I hear a knock on my door. "Hey sweetie" I saw my mom entering my room. "Wow you look amazing!" "You do think so?" "Of course honey, you look perfect!" I felt relieved. It was 6:50. I retouched myself finally and I got into my car.
Taehyung's POV
I was getting ready. I was kinda nervous and shy, but i don't want to embarrass myself. I got my hair done and my tie well fixed and looked at my watch. Oh! Shoot! I'm getting late! I hoped in my car and got in the café. I was looking for Y/N, I saw her sitting on a table, looking at her phone. Damn it she looked so gorgeous. I was looking at her amazed but then she noticed and waved at me.
Y/N's POV
I felt a gaze looking at me. I looked up then saw Taehyung looking at me, his jaw dropping and his eyes amazed. I blushed and waved at him.
"Taehyung! Hi!" I said smiling.
"Um..Hi Y/N! How are you doing?"