Chapter 40

Y/N's POV
I couldn't take it anymore and bursted into tears. It was too much, I'm the cause of the problem, people's gonna hate, fight. I felt so scared and guilty. What are we gonna do? What's gonna happen. I couldn't do anything, I couldn't hold it back more than I already did. "Please don't hate me!" I was crying, letting it out. This was embarrassing.
Taehyung's POV
I looked at her, shocked. After a few moments, i felt so bad. I immediately hugged her to calm her down. "Hush-hush...it's okay" I said comforting her. We stayed like that for a few moments, not realizing that we were live. Y/N immediately jumped and bowed 10 times to the camera. "I'm sorry, i'm very sorry this is just alot for me and i couldn't hold it, I'm very sorry and I apologize. I hope you all can understand and accept my apology" she started saying non-stop. I grabbed her waist and made her shut up by saying:" shh it's okay calm down. It happened it's okay don't worry" she looked at me then at the managers. They seemed shocked, but they made a little sign with their hands, telling us to continue talking. I faked cough and looked at the camera. "We're really sorry for what happened. Y/N just couldn't hold it and I understand that. She's a very strong woman and I know that. I just wanted to present her to you. I hope you all will accept her as I did. Cuz she's incredible and she makes me very happy. That's it i don't know what to say more. I want you all to stay healthy, don't skip meals and drink lots of water. Sleep and study well too. We love you very much. Borahae!" After a few minutes of talking, I ended the live. I looked at Y/N who was staying silent. The managers then approached us and gave us some water. We thanked them and drank it. The atmosphere was kinda sad. The members then entered to light up the mood. They've saw the live. Hoseok grabbed the mic and started singing with music, loudly. Jimin and Jin joined him too. Apparently they wanted to comfort us and make the mood better. Yoongi came and hugged Y/N. Namjoon tapped my back. The managers were casually dancing, so I joined everyone too. I grabbed Y/N's arm and pulled her closer. I tried to make her dance but she was looking at me smiling. I pouted, wanting her to dance. Jungkook grabbed both of her arms, shaking it, I started tickling her making her laugh and soon after, all of big hit started dancing, hyping up. Even Bang Pd joined us. This might be the worst afternoon, but we were having fun, not caring about anything at all. We decided to forget everything  and live our live happily, to not mind the problems while we can live doing our best. We'll continue like that, doing our best, living positively. I was happy, I only hope that army will understand my feelings, and if someone dare Lay a finger on Y/N, they'd be dead by the next morning.

Hey everyone! I'm so sorry for not updating much but as yk I have exams rn and I'm kinda stressed and busy. Sorry if this chapter's a bit short too. Tysm for reading again and ily <3