Chapter 29

Y/N's POV
I woke up, in a familiar place that wasn't my room, a heavy thing on my waist. I tried to move a bit and turned around. "Mhmm..baby... stop moving..." I heard a deep voice saying. I faced Taehyung who was sleeping peacefully. I stopped moving and admired his face. What an angel. I wrapped my hands around his back and burried my face in his neck. We stayed like this for a moment. Suddenly we heard Jin's voice shouting. "YAAHH KIM TAEHYUNG WAKE UP YOU LAZY ASS WE'RE ALREADY LATE." Taehyung suddenly sat up, making me flinch. He looked at his phone and said:"Shoot! I'm late! Good morning babe!" He said and pecked my face quickly and got up from bed. I took time to process what was happening. I had a headache, when I suddenly gasped and looked at my phone. 6 missed call from lisa, 3 from jennie,90 messages from both, 9 missed call from mom, 12 from Doyeon. Gosh. I had work and didn't even realized. I looked at myself, I was in Taehyung's clothes. Wtf. What happened. A hundred of questions were on my mind, but I didn't have time for it. I quickly got up and wore yesterday's clothes. I grabbed my bad and went downstairs. The boys were gone. I called a taxi and went to work, hoping my boss wouldn't fire me. I ran to the shop and entered, panting effortlessly, in a party outfit. Customers looked at me weirdly, as I went to Lisa and Jennie that have already started work. "Y/N!" They said. "Sorry I'm late!" I said panting. "Don't worry, the boss will be here during lunch time, he said he had something to do before coming here" jennie said. I sighed and went to the staff room. I always had some extra clothes, so I wore them and started working. The boss arrived a few hours later, and luckily he didn't knew anything. During my break I received a call from Kai. Weird. "Yeoboseyo?" I said. "Y/N! Tell Jennie to pick up her phone!" He said. I started laughing. "Aiish Kai! Your Jennie's having a constipation she's in that bathroom, not coming out. Don't worry she's just constipated." Are you sure? Can you check on her just to see if she's alive?" "I'm telling you that she's fine" "Alright then, tell her I'll pick her up at 6." "Why?" "We're going shopping with her mother to see wedding dresses" "Omo! Wedding dresses! Can I come? Pweaaaseeee" I loved wedding dresses, white was my favorite color, and fancy wedding dresses were one of my favorite things on earth. I heard him chuckle. "Alright alright, just tell jennie to get ready" "Okie bye!" I cut the call and saw that I had a missed call from Tae. I called him back and he responded. "Jagiya! Why weren't you picking up the phone?" He said as soon as he answered the call. "Sorry babe, i was talking with Kai." Kai... hmm.. why?" "He wanted to tell Jennie to get ready cuz he'll pick her up at 6, and she wasn't picking up her phone" "oh I see.." "I'm coming with them to pick a wedding dress for Jennie" "Oh really? I wanted to see you" I felt him pout. "Come with us!" I said. "Why would I go see wedding dresses for a girl that isn't even my bride." "Come onnn, just come we'll have fun!" "Fine, only for you!" I chuckled. "Alright then, see ya later!" "See you honey bye!" Ww cut the call as I knocked on the bathroom's door. "Jennie-shii! Aren't you done yet? Are you alright?" I said. No response. I started to pannick. I called Lisa who started screaming."JENNIEEEEE ARE YOU HEARING ME? ARE YOU STUCK? I'M COMING FOR YOU BABE! DON'T WORRY!" She started breaking the door. The boss came and gave us the spare key. We quickly opened the door, just to see Jennie laying on the floor, unconscious. We called an ambulance and I started crying. Lisa comforted me "Don't worry Y/Niee, she's gonna be alright" I nodded and called Kai to tell him that she won't be able to make it today. He panicked and immediately came to the hospital. As we were waiting in the waiting room, the doctor showed up and said:" there's nothing to worry, I have to ask many questions. She got poisoned by something she ate. Can we know if she ate something wrong that she didn't liked or tasted weird lately?" I didn't knew. But Kai responded:" Last night, we were at the club, and she ate something with a green cheese that she didn't liked at all" "And she was constipated this morning" I added. "Oh I see, she must have eaten a poisonous cheese. It's alright, it happens don't worry. We just have to give her a treatment that she will treat for many days, I'll be right back." We all sighed in relief. I suddenly receive a call from Taehyung. Oh no! We still didn't informed him about Jennie! He's probably waiting! Omg! I answered the call. "T-tae..." "Y/Nie! Where are you? J was looking for you and I got worried!" "T-tae.. I'm so sorry but Jennie fainted and we had to take her to the hospital! I was so busy that I didn't tell you omg I'm really sorry!" Awkard moment of silence. I heard him sighed and he said:" well, you made me hella worried, but it's alright, what happened with Jennie?" I sighed in relief. "She ate something poisonous and she must get treated. It's not a big deal." "Oh I see" "You can come over today! My mom isn't home, but my brother will be there but it's not a problem" I suggested. "Okay then, I'll come at 8 is that good?" "Yes of course, see you!" "Bye" he said and cut the call. Why am I feeling like he's mad at me? I messed up. A few moments later, Jennie came out of the room and got back home with Kai. Luckily she was doing fine, she just had to take a medecin and avoid many types of food for a week. Lisa dropped me home, and I jumped on the couch, laying. It was a tiring day, so I felt asleep without knowing.

Hey everyone I hope all of you are doing great. I'm sorry I didn't updated for a while, and I missed you so much. Thank you for still reading my story, even tho it's getting boring. Really boring. Ily <3 hope you have a nice day ♡