Chapter 2

Taehyung's POV
I was walking around my studio thinking about my friend jungkook. We just had an argument and I'm trying to make up with him.My name is taehyung and I'm a good boy. I'm 24 and I'm a kpop star from the band BTS. I still didn't meet my soulmate, and I'm not thinking about it a lot. I mean, of course this means to me but I've been searching for 24 years and I'm still color blinded. Some of my hyungs already met their soulmate. SoekJin hyung met kim jisoo (I'm not a shipper but I didn't find someone else). Jhope-sii met Hwasa and Jimin met Rosé (once again I'm not a shipper bc I respect bts's privacy and they already said that we don't have to ship them with other kpop idols) I'm still looking for mine, but not as much as before. I heard a knock on my door, it was jungkook. Feeling relieved, we talked a bit and made up again.
Y/n's POV
I arrived at the shop where I work. I waved at my co-worker, my best friend Lisa and at my new friend who is a newbie worker here, Jennie. I putted my bag on the table and spoke:" hey girls!" "Hello Y/n-shii" they greeted me and we started our work.
~Time skip~ in the evening
It was finally 6 PM, I can go back home. But before I could do anything, lisa stopped me and said:" Y/n, jennie eonni , I have a surprise!" I immediately looked at her with excitement in my eyes. Yes, I love surprises. "What is it" jennie said with a pitch of excitement in her voice. "I-...Um...I brought some tickets for a BTS concert!"Lisa said happily. I couldn't beleive my color blinded eyes! Jennie started to jump in the air and I was screaming hugging lisa. "Omg!thank youuu!"I said letting her go. "Yeah! Thank you very much Lisa-ah!" Jennie said hugging her too. We were happily walking back home together but then suddenly, jennie's phone rang. "Hello? Oh hi babe! Yeah yeah...WHAT? NO! I'M WITH MY FRIENDS RIGHT NOW! NO KAI WAIT! UGHH YOU STUPID MAN" Jennie looked at us sadly:" my dear friends, Kai is taking me on a date and I can't hang out with you guys..." Kai was jennie's soulmate, she met him few years ago, and now they are dating. "No! It's okay! Go and have fun!" Lisa said dragging me away. "But-" "No buts he is your boyfriend after all". And we left, leaving jennie confused on the street. "Let's go to starbucks!" I proposed to lisa. "Mm..yeah why not but my mom said that I have to come by 8" "it's okay come on!" We arrived at the coffee shop. After we ordered we sat down and started chit-chatting .
~Time skip~ At home
I did my night routine and sat on my bed, thinking about tomorrow. It's gonna be the best day ever! I'm gonna see Kim Taehyung and the members dancing and singing in front of me for REAL! Well yeah V is my bias and hobi my wrecker. Jennie's bias is jimin and Lisa too. I was really exited and was screaming in my room.