Chapter 54

Taehyung's POV
As I was struggling with my tie,thoughts were running through my head. Unstoppable. My hands were shaking and my head was hurting. Damn I was hella nervous. How am I supposed to look normal at the wedding. I got an idea and grabbed my phone. "How to stop stress" I searched up on Google. Useless. I sighed and looked at the mirror. Seokjin entered the room, ready. "Hey tae do you need any- OH LORD GODDAMN TAEHYUNG WHY ARE YOU LOOKING LIKE THIS YOU'RE LITERALLY SWEATING" He said while looking at me. I looked at him,not saying anything. "Come here and drink some water, deep breath. You know, I'm pretty sure that everything will be alright. Act normal. Nothing wrong is gonna happen I promise" Jin said while tapping my back. I nodded and decided to keep it cool as much as I can.
Y/N's POV
The white limousine has arrived. The bride and her maids had to enter first. I was happy. I sat near Jennie and started complimenting her. She looked nervous, but me and Lisa comforted her. I grabbed my phone to call Tae. He wasn't responding. "Mhm leave him alone Y/N he's probably driving or busy getting ready" I calmed my thoughts.
A few moments later~
I urged to fix my dress while leaving the car. They took Jennie to retouch her makeup and hair before the ceremony. Alot of cameras were flashing, my poor eyes tried to find Taehyung. Lisa was near me, covering her eyes from the flashes. After a few minutes of greeting everyone while searching for Tae, i saw Jungkook in a corner. I walked to him and asked:" hey jungkook-ah.. did you see taehyung?" "Yea he's inside, waiting for you" jungkook replied. "Okay thank you" I left him to go inside. I immediately saw Taehyung, looking so so so freaking handsome. I got to him and kissed his cheek. "Hey Taehyung-ie!" He smiled and stared into my soul, lost. I looked at him confused.
Taehyung'sPOV
Y/N entered the place,and my heart started beating faster than ever. She looked so damn gorgeous, like always. But she was literally shining infromt of my eyes. How lucky was I. She kissed my cheek and greeted me, but i was busy admiring her. As soon as I realized what was I doing, I said awkwardly."Y/N-ah I was waiting for you...you look so damn gorgeous babe you look stunning.." she blushes at my words making me go crazy. "Thank youu.. you look very handsome too.." she said smiling shyly. I chuckled at her cuteness. I took a deep breath and we both got to our seats. The place was amazing, flowers and lights everywhere. A few moments later, the lights got off and music started to play. The wedding has started.
Y/N's POV
I gasped as the lights suddenly got off. I was so damn escited. With the music, a single light suddenly lighted up a part of the place, and Jennie appeared. Gasped were heard as everyone saw the bride. My smile was bigger than ever, seeing my bestfriend walking down the aisle with her father. I looked at Lisa near me, as she looked happier than me. I grabbed Taehyung's hand not noticing how cold was it, eyes on the bride. Another light appeared, Kai was standing there, looking absolutely amazed by his soon to be wife walking towards him. I chuckled as i saw his teary eyes. What was happening was really amazing and emotional. The ceremony began, as I was following every single move and hearing every single word. Deep down in my heart, I was hoping for something. I was hoping for my turn, to walk down the aisle with my future husband. And in the deepest places of my heart, I was hoping that taehyung's gonna be my future husband, looking at me walking down the aisle.
...

I'm back besties with this chapter. I hope y'all are just enjoying this story even tho it's getting long now. Thank you so much for reading and ily ♡