Chapter 15

Taehyung's POV
I got out of the store with a happy smile on my face. Y/N looked up and waved at me. I got near her and gave her the bag. "Here, I bought this for you" I said with the biggest smile on my face. She seemed shocked. "Y-you b-bought this for m-me?" She said opening the bag.
Y/N's POV
I couldn't beleive my eyes. It's so beautiful and he's really sweet. "Yes!" He responded to my question. "I-I...it's beautiful.... thank you very much" I said with a smile. He looked very happy. "I just wanted to give you a gift.... I'm glad you liked it.... Shall we go to the others ?" Taehyung said. I nodded as he grabbed my hand and we walked away
Taehyung's POV
I was happy as ever. She liked it!!! We were walking to the members, as I saw Hwasa, Jisoo, and Rosé there too. Ohhh Y/N's gonna meet them. Y/N's hand started to nervously pulling on mine.
Y/N's POV
I started getting nervous. Of course, I was excited, but still I was nervous. "Hey guys!" Jin greeted us as the other did too. "Hello, you must be Y/N" Jisoo said with a smile. "Y-yes... H-hii!" I said with a nervous smile. "Aww! Don't be nervous and shy you're so cute!" Rosé said as she hugged me. An idol was hugging me. Omg... "I'm Hwasa!" Hwasa said as she smiled . "I'm Y/N! And I know you all no need to introduce yourselves!" I said as everyone laughed. Well, It was starting well. We started chatting as we were walking in the mall, not knowing where to go and why. After a few hours, I looked at my phone. GOSH IT WAS ALREADY 9 PM!!! "Um....guys it's already 9 I think we should go back to our homes." I said. "Omg the time went so fast!!!" Jisoo complained. "We had fun!" Jhope said. "Yeah! We must do it again" jimin said. "For sure" Hwasa agreed. As we said goodbye to the girls, Taehyung said:"i'm gonna drop you home Y/N..." He seemed sad. "Tae...why are you sad?" I said worried. "I don't want you to go" he said with a pout that melted my heart. "But Tae, we have work tommorow! It's okay, we'll see each others don't worry!" He nodded sadly. Few moments later, we were in the car, way back home.
~Time skip~ At home
I was finally home. I did my night routine as I dropped myself on the bed. I had spend a great day. A wonderful day. Soon after, I slept, memories wandering in my head.
...
Taehyung's POV
I was kinda sad. I miss Y/N. But I had spend a great day , we had fun. I rolled myself in my bed, missing Y/N's warmth. But soon after, I slept, my mind still thinking of my love.
...