Chapter 28

Y/N's POV
I lifted my head up to see the man crouched on the floor, then Taehyung standing furiously, Namjoon near him, shocked. "Taehyung" I screamed and went to him. I hugged him tightly, hiding from that man. I was feeling safe. I just realized that. Taehyung quickly wrapped his arms around my body, and said:" Y/N! Are you okay? Did he hurt you? Are you hurt?" He started asking in one breath. "I'm fine, you luckily came at the right time." He sighed and placed me behind him after pecking my forehead.
Taehyung's POV
As I was chatting with Hobi Hyung, I realized that Y/N went missing for more than 10 minutes. I started getting worried and started looking for her. On my way, I saw Namjoon hyung so he accompanied me to the bathroom. I started hearing voices as I started getting more worried. I followed the voices and heard a small scream. Y/N! I started running, Namjoon behind me. I ran really fast, just too see Y/N trapped between a man's grip,, trying to let go off him and begging him to stop. He was touching her inappropriately, and anger traveled through my body. I quicly punched the guys from behind, and I heard Namjoon coming. He looked shocked. Y/N quicly went to me and hugged me. My poor baby. She was scared. I'm gonna let that dumbass regret it. I asked her many questions worried. Luckily she was fine and I sighed in relief. I placed her behind me and went to that man who was holding his stomach, groaning in pain. "HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY GIRL! HUH? YOU CAN'T TOUCH A GIRL THAT YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW! YOU'RE SUCH A F*UCKING B*TCH YOU ***************!" I went to punch him angrily but I felt tiny hands on my back. "Tae...pls stop..calm down. It's okay leave him alone.." Y/N said. Namjoon was holding me back. Just hearing Y/N's voice made me calm down instantly. I breathed heavily then said:" You're lucky sir. Don't you dare do that again understood? Because you'll regret it" I said and turned back to my girlfriend and my hyung. We then went back to the room.
Y/N's POV
I was blushing af. He called me "his girl". My heart couldn't handle it. I was feeling way better and went back with him and Namjoon to the club room. We got back to partying. I felt better and started dancing a bit to light up my mood. It worked. I got back to party mood. But I wasn't leaving Taehyung and he wasn't leaving me. That didn't change anything. I then went to have more drinks with Jimin again. I don't drink much often. But this time, I couldn't resist and got completely drunk, along with Jimin.
Taehyung's POV
I saw Y/N drinking loudly. Shit. I went to her and saw her and Jimin laughing really loudly. Like really loudly. Aish. They were drunk. This jimin made her drink damn it. I called for help as I held Y/N who was trying to get off me. "Stoooooppppp I have a Hick- a- b-oyfriend..hick!" She said while trying to let go. "Shhh Y/N it's me Taehyung, you're drunk" "Meee??? Drunk?? Noooooo" "Yeaahh she- hick! Isn't drunk! Whooo said that hick!" Jimin agreed, drunk too. "Shut up you both are drunk let's go home" "Whooo are youuu hick! To bring me hoomee?? Are you- hick!  Kidnapping meeee??? Jiminnnnnaaaahhh soomeonnee is kidnapping the shit out of meee" Then Jimin started shouting. "SOMEONE IS KIDNAPPING US HEEELPP" I felt embarrassed af. Everyone looked at us and Jin went to hold jimin. I caught Y/N looking at me like a dumbo. "Youuu loookk haannddsomee youu- hick! Look like myyyy boooyyfrriiendd" I chuckled at lifted her up. "YAAAAAAAAA I'M GETTING KIDNAPPED HELPPPP!!! THE HANDSOME MAN KIDNAPPED ME...... LIIIISSAAAAAAAAAAA" Lisa looked at her and seemed to not care. "Taehyung she's drunk you better take her home, let her stay the night with me." Lisa told me but I shooked my head. "No she's staying with me" "NOOO I WANNA STAY WITH LISAA NOT YOU STRANGER" Y/N said as she moved trying to get off again. "Y/NSHIII WHERE TF ARE YOUUU I'MMA SAVE YOU FROM THAT KIDNAPPER!" We heard Jimin saying. We were all done. After a hard time, we all got home safely. Y/N couldn't stop pulling my hair and gossiping loudly. I found it cute. I placed her in my bed. She was already asleep. I removed her heels are removed the hair from her face. I called the maid so she could change her clothes. After a moment I went back to the room, seeing Y/N sleeping peacefully, in my hoodie and sweats. I jumped in the bed and cuddled her until I fell asleep.

Hey eveyone! Hope you're all doing great ♡ I'm kinda running out of ideas these days, Easter is coming and as a Christian, I have 2 weeks of vacations so I'll be more free. Could you give me ideas? And btw the number of viewers is growing so much I'm really happy about that! Thank you for your support ❤
I luv you 😚
                                  ~Oreo