Chapter 19

~Next morning~
Y/N's POV
I woke up by my brother shouting. "BUT MOM I'M LATE! BOSS TOLD ME TO COME AT 7!"
"JUST TAKE UR BREAKFAST WITH YOU AND DON'T COMPLAIN IF U FAINTED!" I sighed and checked the time. It was already 7:40. Wow Doyun....just 40 minutes late huh... I then did my morning routine and got downstairs... "oh honey we woke you up...." Mom said. "No it's okay I have to go actually..." I said with my sleepy voice. "Hmmm... but don't you dare to forget your breakfast huh? Do you want to faint in front of your boyfriend hmmm?" She said teasingly. "Mom I'm going to work, not to see Taehyung" I said as I bite in my toast. After some minutes I got into my car and left.
Taehyung's POV
I woke up feeling great. I still can't believe that Y/N was my girlfriend... I wanted to see her so badly...But I have to go to work I won't let her distract me from not work, it's just your girlfriend, you have to focus on your job right now, Y/N's time is coming later....
I got ready and jumped in Jimin's car.
Y/N's POV
I was in the shop, Lisa and Jennie waiting infront of me. I told them that I have to tell them something, and they were excited af. "Um... okay guys.... This is important...." They were swirling excitedly. "Taehyung.... confessed to me yesterday..." They started shouting  and celebrating. "Shhhh.... guys! It's a secret relationship so please don't tell anyone and be quiet!" I said. They shut up. "Congrats sis!" They congratulated, and they seemed happier than me.
Taehyung's POV
I told the managers and Bang pd about our relationship . Luckily, they agreed but I have to focus on my work and I don't have to let my love story change something.
.Many months later.
~Time skip~ afternoon
I decided to call Y/N..
OTP
Hello Y/Niee
Hey tae!
How are ya doing baby
I'm good what about you
I'm Great now that I heard your voice
Awww
Um.. I was wondering if you can come over tonight?
Um... yeah sure why not ?
Yayy! So come by 8PM, you're sleeping with me tonight!
Aha okay....
Great then...see you tonight! I love you!
I love you too byee!
END OF OTP
My heart was bouncing.. I'm gonna see Y/N!
Y/N's POV
I hung up and smiled at myself. Lisa and jennie were looking at me. "I'm going to see tae tonight!" I said. "Ooooohhh.....Are you gonna do something bad huh?" Lisa said teasingly. "Lisa! We're not married yet!" I said disgusted. She just chuckled. Aish this girl.

So this chapter was kinda boring.... My birthday is in 3 days so I'm not really in the mood to write a story. But I did it for you!
And we're almost 30 viewers!
Thank you for continuing with me
I purple you
💜