Chapter 33

Y/N's POV
Taehyung left as Chaennie looked at me. He seemed mad. She looked at me and said:" what was that y/n" "what do you mean?" "I know there's something between you 2" "there isn't" "don't lie to me I know you too well" I sighed. "Yes I love taehyung. And?" "That's the problem. Cause I love him too" "but you just met him" "i don't care, he's handsome, has money and I want him to be mine" "Aww you're too late, cause he's already mine" "oh well that's not surprising the way he looks at you tells everything" I chuckled. "Yea. We've been dating for almost 4 months now. Keep that for yourself it's a secret relationship" "And if I don't?"
Silence
"Why would you spill the secret?"
"Well cause you took the man I wanted" "What can I do if Taehyung loved me first?" "Nothing, but I want a favor, or else I'll tell everyone that you're dating" "I-...Okay...what is it" "I don't want Taehyung or anyone to know about it" I nodded in response, waiting for what's next. "I want you to arrange a date for me and Jimin from BTS" I widened my eyes. "N-no.. I can't do that..." "Then I'll tell the secret"
Silence.
"Fine I'll see what I can do, but nothing's gonna be sure and I don't know if it's gonna work or no" "fine. I'll take my leave now" Chaennie sat up, grabbed her pink bag and left. I sighed loudly. What the hell is that human. I never knew she turned out like this. I hate her. How am I supposed to tell Jimin now? I decided to keep everything for tomorrow and did my night routine. I then fell asleep.
~Next morning
Taehyung's POV
I woke up. Yesterday night wasn't great I didn't liked that Chaennie at all. She makes me mad. Hella mad. I scratched the back of my neck and texted Y/N. I got up and wore my clothes and everything. We have a dance practice today. I checked my phone one last time and hopped in my car, grabbing a toast on my way.
Y/N's POV
I woke up late. I overslept again. I rushed to the bathroom, did my quick routine and got down. I grabbed my coffee and got out of the house. "Y/N YOUR BREAKFAST!" I heard my mom shouting. I ignored her and got on my way to the shop. As I arrived, i saw Jennie and Lisa ready to open our shop. I rushed to them and said:"Hey girls sorry I'm late I overslept. Jennie Eonnie, how are you feeling are you feeling better?" They both greeted me and Jennie said:" Yes I'm feeling way better, and by the way we're going to the dress shop tomorrow, since we couldn't go last time"i nodded and we all started working.
~Time skip
I looked at the time and it was almost time to close. I was thinking of surprising Taehyung at work. I could talk to Jimin too. I called his manager and he told me that they had a dance practice. Great I could go, surprise him and watch him train. I got to the nearest bakery and got his favorite cake. I took a taxi and went to the studio.

I'm so sorry.
Really sorry
I was really busy these days I almost forgot to post. I promise this won't happen again. Thank you for always staying and supporting me for my first ff. Ily'all ♡