Chapter 30

Taehyung's POV
Y/N made me hella worried as I waiting for her to come to the shopping mall. I called her and she told me that she was at the hospital because jennie fainted and got poisoned. Y/N scared the shit out of me. Luckily she's fine and her friend too. I am currently in my car driving to Y/N's place. She told me to come over. I knocked on the door as it was slightly opened. I peeked through it then entered, just to see Y/N sleeping on the couch. I was shocked, but how cute she was! Her cheek was casually smashed on the side, her messy hair getting on her shoulders, her tiny figure laying down. I got closer and tried to find a blanket. Suddenly, Doyun entered the living room, and seeing me searching, he said:" Yo bro! How are ya doing man! What are you looking for?" "A blanket!" "Oh.." he then looked at Y/N who was slowly waking up. "You walked her up!" I whispered. Y/N then got up and looked at us. Looking cuter than ever.
Y/N's POV
Shit I felt asleep. Hearing some voices, I started to move, waking up. I opened my eyes and looked at 2 huge figures looking at me. Taehyung and Doyun. Oh- Taehyung shit I felt asleep not knowing he arrived. "Hi" they both said to me. "Uh- h-hi!" I said awkwardly as I got up from the couch and went to them. "Sorry I felt asleep without knowing and sorry I didn't inform you about the hospital thing!" I added with my eyes down. I heard taehyung chuckle. "Don't worry, the important is that you all are safe" I sighed in relief and smiled. "Okayy then I'll leave you guys alone I'm going to shower! I'll stay in my room the whole house is yours guys bye!" I stood there shocked but then turned to Taehyung and said. "Sooo...what do you wanna do?" "Ah..I don't really know.. the most important is spending time with you" "awww..you're so cute" I said and pecked his nose. He started getting bright red. I decided to tease:"ohh...my poor baby is blushing aww so cuteee" I ruffled his hair. He was blushing so hard. He then pulled me in a hug, hiding his face in my neck. I chuckled and sat down, as I hugged him back. We stayed like this for awhile, but then an idea popped up in my mind. "Shall we watch a movie?" He looked at me smiling. "Sure!" He said as he sat up. I grabbed the remote and searched for movies. After a few minutes of picking we finally sat up. I did some popcorn and brought some soda and we both sat down.
~Time skip~ After the movie
I stretched my arms as the movie ended. It was great. I looked at Taehyung who was half asleep. I chuckled and looked at him. He opened one eye and smiled. "Hai..." My heart was jumping because of his cuteness. "Hello...stay here I'mma make dinner" I said and left to the kitchen. I started making some cheese crepes, Taehyung's favorite. A few moments later, I felt strong arms around my waist, tae back hugged me. "Babe... I wanna help you.." he said as he kissed my neck softly. "Hmm...can you... uh...get the plates ready.. it's almost done I made your favorite crepes" he nodded as he went to get the plates. I finished the crepes and went to the table, placing many crepes on each plate. We sat down and started eating. I stopped munching and looked at taehyung to see his reaction. He was munching slowly, his glasses resting on his nose. A smile appeared on his face. He enjoyed it. "Mmm...it's..absolutely...delicious.. thank you..." he said, his mouth full of food. I laughed and said. "Glad you liked it". We heard a knock on the door and we both looked at it..

Hai beautiful person reading this chapter. Well I'm not really good in fluffy chapters yk..but I'm literally running out of ideas and I'm really sorry i couldn't post earlier. Should i end this story soon? I mean it's been already 30 chapters and it's really boring so i thought that i would end it. What do you think?