Chapter 53

The next day~
Y/N's POV
I woke up by the sound of my alarm. Damn that was annoying. As soon as I remembered that we were Friday, my heart started jumping in joy. Today was Jennie's wedding and I was really happy. I was kinda sad since she's going on honeymoon and I'm gonna miss her alot, but she will continue working after her trip. We don't have work today, but me, Jennie, Lisa, hwasa, rosé and Jisoo were going to get ready together in a beauty salon near the town. I quickly wrapped a fluffy long dress and barely fixed my hair. I got down and helped my mom to make breakfast. We chatted and ate, as doyun was still sleeping, late for work. I never cared about that to be honest. My brother is one of the most stubborn persons I know, waking him up will not make a thing. A few moments later, I grabbed my bag and got out of the house. The girls came to pick me up. It was still early in the morning, but we had alot of stuffs to do.
Taehyung's POV
I woke up, nervous, stressed, overthinking, head hurting. What if she rejected me? What if I slipped while walking to her? What if some people laughed at me? What if I suttered alot while talking? Thoughts were haunting me. Hoseok came and gave me a hug. "Taehyungiee don't be nervous everything will be alright okay?" I nodded. We had a half day at work since we needed to get ready for the wedding too. "You will do it correctly and perfectly because you're amazing and you're capable of it alright? I believe in you you can and will do it stop trembling that much" jimin comforted me. Literally everyone, even the managers, did their best to comfort me and make me feel better. I was very grateful for this. Luckily, none of them failed, and i managed to calm down and control myself.
Y/N's POV
We were singing happily and loudly while driving. We were all so excited. As we arrived at the salon, we immediately got in the sauna to relax a bit, then jumped in a hot bathtub to clean ourselves.
We took a bath
Did our matching nails
Had a massage
Ate lunch
Relaxed in the jacuzzi
Showered again
Did our makeup
Did our hair
Wore our dresses
Now it was time for Jennie.
The stylists and artists were everywhere.
The maidsbrides, me and Lisa, were ready.
We all waited for Jennie to come out of the dressing room.
A few minutes later
She has finally appeared
We all gasped at the sight
..
She was looking absolutely stunning
Absolutely gorgeous
A queen
So beautiful in her long white puffy dress
Her perfect curves hugging her dress with shining sparkles.
Her perfectly done hair was looking completely amazing, a smile on her face, angelic.
Kai is literally so lucky
Hwasa started to applause
We all did it back.
**emotional clapping sounds**
Everyone complimented her.
I also felicitated the artists for doing such an amazing job.
Here we are
Ready.

Hii besties! How are y'all doing? I've missed you so much
Here's a chapter
I'm sorry if it's a bit short but here we are :)