Chapter 18

Y/N's POV
Hearing all these words, my eyes started getting watery... Is this a dream? I pinched myself secretly to check if I wasn't imagining, still listening to Taehyung... I knew that something was wrong with him these days.... My heart was beating so fast... I felt butterflies... When he's done, I was left shocked... I couldn't say anything... The poor Taehyung was looking at me, his eyes full of emotions... Waiting for me to say something.... "Tae... I-.... I.... I love you too I can't believe that this is happening... You always have been my celebrity crush, when I met you, i thought i was living in a dream.... You're perfect the way you are... you always make me laugh, make me feel better, you create strange feeling in my body, emotions in my heart... I guess I never knew that I loved you until now..."
Taehyung's POV
Omg.... I couldn't believe what she was saying... She loves me back... A tear left my eye.... happiness filled me.... But then, Y/N stood up and went to me.... She then...
Y/N's POV
I kissed him...My body moved automatically... He seemed shocked... but he kissed me back... we stayed for many moments, a kiss full of love, the best kiss I ever had... After a moment, I pulled out... He was looking at me, tears flowing... I wiped his tears away....
Taehyung's POV
I intertwined our fingers together, then I said... "Y/N, would you be my girl?" I said almost whispering. She chuckled.. Our faces were inches away.. "What do you think" she said. Awkward moment of silence... I knew that she will accept but I didn't say it. I then kissed her and without a second she kissed me back. "Well I guess I can call you mine now" I said pulling out. "And I guess I can call you babe now...." she said and we laughed. We walked around the beach, my hand holding hers. We had fun.
~After some times~
Y/N's  POV
I was having the fun of my life with the love of my life, not realizing what time was it. "Shoot! It's 10 PM!"I said. "Wtf..." Tae said.  After that, we went to his car and he drove me back.
Taehyung's POV
Jin hyung's gonna kill me. He said to come back at 9... I drove Y/N to her house and I pecked her lips before she waved at me. I was happy....So happy... Too happy for a man like me... When I got into our appartment, everyone was waiting for me..."So? How was it? What did happened? TELL ME!DID SHE ACCEPTED? DID YOU GUYS KISSED?"they started asking and shouting at the same time. "Wow wow wow, calm down people... I'll tell you everything.." I said everything that happened. All of them were amazed... "A true love story.."Jimin said. "Mmmm..." they all nodded. "Well congrats Tae!" Hobi said. "Thanks hyung" "congrats hyung!" Jungkook said as they all congratulated me.
Y/N's POV
I got home, jumping happily... I saw my brother eating some ice cream... "Ooohhh....My sista came back happy.... Mmmm? Tell me the reason... Were you with Taehyung? Probably, you always come back happy with him.... But you're really happy tonight... What's the reason huh sis?" He said. "He asked me out..." I said dreamy... "WHAT THE UEVAUAVZ SJSIXJZJSKS MY SISTER IS TAKEN AGAIN AND SHE'S DATING AN IDOL! WHAT A CELEBRATION TO CELEBRATE WOOOOWWW! CONGRATS SIS I'M SOO HAPPY FOR YOU!" he shouted and all the neighborhood heard. I quickly closed his mouth. "Shhhhhhh... Our relationship is a secret you can't shout like that bish.."  "oh- I'm sorry then but BSJ-" before he started shouting again, my mom came in, sleepy, in her pajamas. "What the hell is happening here? Oh sweetie you're back-" "EOMMA Y/N AND TAEHYUNG ARE DATING!" "WHAAAAAATTTT"
I started to freak out as they started partying. "CALM DOWN PEOPLE LET ME TELL YOU EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED... and our relationship is a secret SO STOP SHOUTING THE WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD HEARD YOU" I said shouting to calm them down. They suddenly stopped, wanting to hear what happened. I told the whole thing, they started partying again but silently. As I was tired i said:" I'm tired I'm going to sleep now" I got in my bedroom and slept.

So people let me tell you that this isn't the end of the story.. I'll continue it even if only 17 viewers read this story. Thank you for reading this story and hope you'll continue it with me ;)