Chapter 45

Still in the flashback~
Taehyung's POV
"Kim Taehyung, I just had the best idea in this world" Kai said. I looked at him:" tell me" "you're gonna propose to Y/N, at MY wedding"
Y/N's POV
As we were casually sitting, already full of cake, clients entered the shop so we got back to work.
Few hours later~ closing time
As we were all exhausted but very excited, we closed the shop and I called tae. "Taehyung-ah! How are you doing?" "Hey jagi! I'm alright what about you?" Is he okay? His voice seemed..weird. "i'm okay! Are you okay?" "Y-yes.. why did u asked twice?" "Mhm..nothing never mind. Where are you at?" "I'm at the store with Kai and jimin.., we're.." he suddenly muted the call for a few seconds, then said:"we're buying a red bow for the flower boys, for the wedding" "oh- that's great!" "Yea.. what about you?" "We just closed the store, I'm heading home to get ready for tonight, since it's the engagement party remember?" "Ah shit I almost forgot! Well okay! When do you want me to pick you up?" "Um..at 8 is alright?""sure! See you at 8 then! Love you" "love you too bye!" We ended the call and i got home to get ready.
Taehyung's POV
I can't believe that I lied to Y/N. I'm literally at the ring store, choosing a ring for her. Jimin and Kai were helping me, I was hella nervous. We had a plan ahead, I was escited and nervous at the same time. I muted the call to ask the guys about what should i reply to Y/N so she won't sus or know anything. They just told me to say that we're buying something for the wedding nothing more. There was tons of rings, in every size and every color. I wanted something special, very special. Kai and Jimin were choosing and giving me choices, I liked it, but no. I wanted THE one. Like THE THE one. The workers were helping us, showing us different rings. There's 4 hours left till the engagement party, I had to choose a ring today, because my schedule the next few days is really busy, and since I  decided to propose at Kai's wedding, with a special surprise, i have to propose next week. Nervous...
After 2 hours in the shop, I have finally picked the right ring. It was perfect. The perfect ring for the perfect girl. It was made of tiny shiny diamonds, and an elegant diamond with little pearls around was shining on the head of the ring in my hand. I like it. I bought it as I didn't care for the price. I started getting more excited, more nervous, when they gave me the small red box, decorated with diamonds too. Jimin and Kai were very Happy, their actions told everything. I thanked them and left home,I had to prepare myself for tonight, I hope Y/N won't suspect anything.

~Time skip~ few hours later

shit i'm late. I have to go pick up Y\N quickly. I hoped into my car and drove quickly but carefully. I knocked at her door as i arrived. She opened and hugged me:"Taehyungie I miss you so much" I hugged her back and kissed her hair:"I miss you too baby, you look gorgeous" She blushed as i held her hand and we both got into the car. "how was your day? Did you had fun with Kai and Jimin?" she asked as soon as we got inside. Shit. I strarted getting nervous again. " Y-yes! We had fun!" I replied almost suttering.

Y\N's POV

I was happy with my baby, but he seemed weird. Especially when i asked him about his day."Are you okay?" i asked him worried. "Yes! Why?" "Nothing nevermind!" I mumbled. Maybe he had a bad day. I don't wanna annoy him with my questions. 

Have a nice day luvs! Thank you again for reading!