Chapter 32

Y/N's POV
"I dare you to kiss Y/N" Chaenie said. I chocked on my water. Taehyung hurried and tapped my back. He was shocked too. Shit. Chaennie looked at us disgusted. "So are you gonna kiss her or nah?" I looked at Taehyung as he said:" no" "AGAIN? OKAY YOU'RE OUT OF THIS GAME" Taehyung seemed sad but he nodded. "Fine" I rolled my eyes. "Truth or dare" I asked Chaennie coldly. "Dare" "I dare you to let taeyhung enter the game again and give him a chance" Chaennie coughed. "What's that dare it's cheating" "No it's not now do it or else you're out" "Fine" Taehyung smiled and sat next to me. We spinned the bottle and Chaennie asked me :"Truth or dare" "truth" I said. "Do you like Taehyung?"
*Awkward moment of silence*
I coughed and said :"I-...N-no I don't" "Hm....Suspicious-" Without letting her finish Taehyung spinned the bottle again. "Truth or dare" he asked Chaennie. "Dare" she said with her seductive voice. I was annoyed asf. She's trying to steal my man. "Remove the makeup from your face" I gasped, along with Chaennie. That girl uses a lot of makeup to cover her face that isn't really beautiful. I was the only one to know about it. Taehyung looked at us, confused. I chuckled internally and waited for Chaennie that was looking at me, hoping for help. "I won't" she said.  "Why" "Because I don't want to" "But it's the game" "I said I won't and I'm done with this game" She then got up and left the room. "I guess I've found her weak spot" Taehyung chuckled. "Hmm" I hummed in response. "Someone's jealous" "I'M NOT" I covered my mouth, realizing that I screamed the last sentence. Taehyung started laughing. I was red as a tomato. Chaennie entered the room again and said:" what happened I heard something" "It's nothing" I said and got up. It was already 8 PM. My phone buzzed and I looked at it. It was taehyung. I looked at him and he winked at me. "Uh-... Guys? I'm gunna bring some drinks if you want?" Chaennie said looking at us. "No need I'mma do it" I said and left the room with my phone. I opened tae's message and saw:"I don't like that girl she's annoying" I chuckled and went downstairs, looking at my phone. I didn't realize that I was walking in the wrong direction, and my head was suddenly hit by the wall. "Y/NIE ARE YOU OKAY? HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT DON'T LOOK AT YOUR PHONE WHILE WALKING?" I heard my mom's voice as I was massaging my forehead. I groaned in pain and said:" sorry eomma i didn't realize don't worry I'm okay I'mma just bring some juice upstairs." With that I poured some juice in cups and went upstairs. Chaennie was sitting seductively trying to get taeyhung's attention but he was on his phone, unbothered. I sighed and said:" I bought juices" Taehyung looked at me and said:"Ba-..I- Y/Nie Jin hyung said I have to be back in 15 minutes" he looked sad. "Oh- umm.. okay then drink the juice and then you can go" He nodded. I handed cups to both of them. They thanked me and we all sat together and looked at each others, silently. Shit that was awkward. Taehyung noticed the awkwardness and finished his juice quicly and said:" ok I'm done I'mma take my leave now"

I am sooo sorry for not posting earlier cuz I had a lot of exams I'm so sorry. The story will end soon ig. Thank you for supporting me I hope you're enjoying my first ff. Ilysm <3