Regina Mortale

Can you guys help me pick a description? For Regina Mortale?

No. 1

And she finally gave up,

dropped the fake smile as a tear ran down her cheek

and she whispered to herself

"I can't do this anymore"

|°•--¡_}«•°•»{_¡--•°|

Amelie Jessie Larsen, a human in a werewolf community. Living in a werewolf community definitely is not easy. Especially with her soft and kind nature. The world isn't the same anymore. It has changed. Everywhere you look, you will see cruelty. And she isn't a fit for it all.

There is a tall wall between the powerful, and the low lives. And they stood on different sides of the wall.

Amelie is sweet. A good natured girl with a big heart. And big dreams.

While Kail, the hybrid King.. well, he is just another story.

Cruel. Ruthless. Murderous. Brutal. And violent. Always ready to kill. Well, what can I say? It's his hobby. Killing.

What will happen when all of a sudden, the powerful side and the low lives collide? What will happen when the most cruel werewolf in the world and the sweet little human girl are put in the fate's destination?

Do you think they stand a chance with each other? Or is Kail gonna reject her?

But most of all, who is Amelie? What's her big secret?

What's that strange big mark on her back?!

...............

No. 2

And she finally gave up,

dropped the fake smile as a tear ran down her cheek

and she whispered to herself

"I can't do this anymore"

|°•--¡_}«•°•»{_¡--•°|

Amelie Jessie Larsen, a human in the werewolf community. Simple right?

Not.

The werewolf world has changed over the years. There is no space for weaklings anymore. Let alone for a pathetic little human girl.

Everywhere you look, all you can see is cruelty. With her kind and sweet nature, will she be able to survive?

But it isn't the werewolves that's the most dangerous now. Humans. They are sick. They are heartless. And Amelie knows that the best. Why? How?

While on the other hand, Kail, the hybrid King.... Well he is just another story.

He isn't like Amelie. He isn't sweet. He isn't kind. He is cruel. Ruthless. Malicious. Murderous. And violent. Always ready to kill. What can I say? It's his hobby. Killing.

What will happen when the blood thirsty, demonic Hybrid King and the sweet little human with a horrifying past is put in the fate's destiny? Together.

Will Kail accept the girl? Or will he reject her, for she is a weak human?

But most of all, what's Amelie's secret? What's her past? Is she really a weak human?

Or maybe... a different type of unique human being?

After all, she is THE 001.

⚠ you can choose only one. Comment beside the description you choose. ⚠