Chap 27 - The Decision

Aerowyn's pov
______________

What?

"A-Artorius?" I looked at him with wide eyes. Tears welled up in my eyes. But he tightened his arms around my waist.

"I know you are all confused. But don't worry. What I'm trying to say is that Aerowyn won't just be a luna. Because remember." he continued.

"she is an Alpha before a luna. And she will always be an Alpha even though she will be my luna." he said proudly. I sighed in relief.

He turned towards me. "I thought- I thought y-you were gonna reject me." I bit my lips.

"never. I would never reject you, my luna." he said kissing both my eyes. I wrapped my arms around him. "I was so scared." I said.

"don't be. Because I'm not letting you go again. You are with me now. Where you belong. And I'm with you. Where I belong." he whispered placing his lips on my forehead. We stood like that. In each others embrace.

Suddenly someone wrapped their arms around me from my back. Startled, I turned around to see Kassia with tears in her eyes.

"what's wro-"

"thank you! Thank you! Thank you so much! This is the best birthday ever!" she hugged me. I chuckled and wrapped my arms around her too. "you really wanted me and Artorius together, didn't you?"

"hell ya! It's like a dream come true!" she grinned pulling away.

"and oh. Meet my mate, Gabriel." she smiled. I saw the man from before come towards us. "Alpha Aerowyn. Congratulations." he smiled. "thanks Alpha Gabriel. Congratulations to you too. You found Kassia." I grinned making him let out a laugh wrapping his arms around Kassia. "she really is something."

"she sure is. But that's what makes her who he is." I said.

"Gab. Congrats. You have been waiting for your mate for 7 years. If I knew she is from my pack I would have sent her to your pack." Artorius came and wrapped his arm around me and I leaned into his touch.

"Art! Don't think you can get rid of me so easily." Kassia glared at my mate.

"errm- are you busy?" I saw Darren come towards us. He looked worried.

"no. What's wrong?" I asked and walked towards him only to be pulled against Artorius's chest possesively. "Artorius. I will be back." I said. He frowned.

"he can come." Darren said. Artorius grinned. "but don't think I'm happy with you. You have to prove you are worthy for my sissy." Darren warned him, making me smile. Such a brother I have got.

We followed him to a dark corner. "I- I found my mate." he said. "ok? Congrats." I said. "dammit Winnie! She isn't normal normal." he growled. "what do you mean? Normal normal?" Artorius asked.

"she is human." he said. "whaaaaattt?!" I asked. "not that I'm judging. I'm fine with you having a human mate. But how did a human get here?!" I asked.

"I don't know! She is with werewolves. She seems to know some of them." he was freaking out.

"calm down you too. I think I know who you are talking about. She is human, yes. But her sister's mate is a werewolf. She lives with her sister since she doesn't have any other family member. I can help you meet her. Her sister's mate is a friend of mine." Artorius said.