Chap 29 - The Shift

3 weeks later
...................

Aerowyn's pov
_______________

The day Alessia came was an eventful day. My pack had a big breakdown when they met Alessia. Esmeralda fainted as soon as she saw her sister dancing in the middle of her and Carlos's room.

I had to call a secret pack meeting and explain everything to them. They were all so happy. Me and my pack spent rest of that day catching up with Alessia. It was fun. We were all happy to have the baby of the group back.

'don't you think we should tell Artorius about what we are? Yesterday even Jaxon and Esmeralda told us about it.' Marigold said.

'I don't know Marigold. I'm scared. I want to tell him too. I trust him. But-'

'but what?'

'I'm scared he would think of me as a burden. My life isn't easy. It won't be easy for him either once he finds out.' I sighed.

'oh Aerowyn. Don't stress too much. We have been together for more than 5 weeks. More than a month. And we have also made progress in our relationship. We share the same room, same bed. I'm pretty sure he will understand.' she replied.

'I know. But- but if he decides he can't be with me then, I can't take it. I might go insane! I think- I think I'm- I'm falling for him.' I said.

'he won't do that. Ok? But if we are to tell him, we have to tell him before he finds out any other way. It might be bad if he finds out from someone else.' she reasoned.

'you are right. I will tell him today. Besides we don't have much time left. This get together will be over in about a month.' I agreed.

I closed my eyes. Took a deep breath. I'm going to tell Artorius today. I need to. He deserves to know. He is my mate.

I took Kail to school and came back. I went to mine and Artorius's room and took a shower trying to calm my nerves. I wore one of his t-shirts that reached my mid thigh and wore denim shorts with it. I pulled my hair into a ponytail before walking downstairs.

I knocked on the door of his study room. I heard a gruff come in.

Frowning I opened the door to find a very stressed Artorius. He looked up at me and gave me a tired smile.

"why are you so stressed?" I asked. "paper works." he grumbled. "let me help you." I said taking a pen and a paper from the bundle. He looked at me. "you don't have to. I can do them." he said.

"don't forget I'm your luna. And I am an Alpha too. I know how yo do these shits." I gave him a stern look. He sighed and let me do them.

While doing the works, I thought of ways how I would drop the bomb to Artorius. I'm so nervous.

"Arto-" I started the talk and turned to face him to see him already looking at me. His eyes were dark, hooded with lust. I gulped.

"Artorius." I said as he grabbed my waist and made me sit on his lap straddling him. "hmm." he responded while looking at me with that predatory look. "I- I need to tell you something." I said.