Chap 41 - The Plan

Aerowyn's pov
_________________

It's been another week. And I haven't seen Artorius or Aris or Dani in my sleep since that day.

I have also told the guys about everything I saw and they were happy at least that Artorius still loves me. Althea, Viladmir and Warren too.

I'm also happy that the cold and dark Artorius from months ago isn't my mate. My mate is still the same person.

But he is suffering. He is suffering because of his ex girlfriend, because of the vampire king. Because of me.

If I wasn't the golden wolf, the vampire king, Zaliver wouldn't have made Bianca do that to him. Look where it got my mate. My baby daddy.

I sighed. We are face timing Althea, Viladmir and Warren. Also Valerie and Kassia.

I saw Fiona come towards us. Now the whole pack knows about Fiona. They were really unhappy because she hid herself all these years. But when we explained the situation they understood.

"I might have found a way to save them." Fiona said. I looked at her.

"how?" Jaxon asked immediately.

"it might sound too easy. But remember now that they know we know about what they are, they won't let us touch them willingly." Dahlia came inside.

"we have to remove the spell from them. I have everything we need. Except for a few stones. 6 stones actually." she said.

"tell me the names." I said.

"how will you know just by telling you names. The stones I'm telling you are rare." she asked. "my grandma taught me because my brother's pack has a history of it." I replied.

"eh. I never heard of it." Ervin looked at me confused. "that's because you never concentrate. I don't know about the names. But I at least know grandma taught us about them." Wilson shrugged. I rolled my eyes.

"ok. So we need labradorite stone, alexandrite stone, onyx, moonstone and Ammolite and last but not least Tanzanite."

I gasped. "Tanzanite and ammolite? You know they are so rare."

"I know." she sighed.

"I- I have a moonstone and onyx. I hope they aren't going to be destroyed or anything. They are really important to me." I said and took my 2 necklaces and showed them.

"we have labradorite and alexandrite. You told us that's the name that day." Esmeralda gave her and Alessia's necklace.

"well, we got 4. 3 more missing. But why do you need these stones." I asked.

"each of these stones has a legend, dear. They are magical." Dahlia came and sat down. She took the labradorite stone.

(A/N- these stone legends are not really true. Some I found from Google. But I included my own things too. These are not real.)

"labradorite stone. The legend says that the lights of the Aurora Borealis were trapped inside rocks along the coast of Labrador in Canada, until one day an Inuit Warrior came and struck the large rock with his spear to free them. This released the majestic colors into the sky- but some of the energy remained in the rocks. These rocks are called labradorite. But what most people failed to know is that before the warrior struck the spear, a fae kind lived in these stones. They are about an inch in size. When he struck it, the newborn princess died. Since then, her aura is trapped in these." she said. Wow.