Chap 37 - Never Piss Off A Pregnant Woman

Aerowyn's pov
________________

I watched him introduce Bianca as his mate. Lupus Tenebris was in shock. None of them wanted to believe it. They were mad. Anyone could see it in their faces. But refused to say a thing because Artorius is already mad.

Once their announcement was over, I walked forward and out of the crowd. I walked onto the stage and stepped towards the podium.

"I also have an announcement to make." I gave the new couple a tight fake smile.

Then turned to face towards the pack. They were looking at me eagerly. Wanting to know what I have to say. I smiled at them warmly but couldn't help the hint of sadness that showed. I bit my lips.

This is it. This is where we go, on our separate ways.

"Good evening members of Lupus Tenebris!" I greeted them. A chaos of 'good evening luna' s echoed.

Artorius growled.

"she isn't you luna! Bianca is!" he shouted. I ignored him.

"you see, your Alpha decided to reunite with Bianca once again. So, we came to a decision. We will be separating the packs once again." I said and everyone gasped.

"since he refused to believe I'm his mate, I won't just sit down in his pack and watch him rule our pack along side with Bianca. And not me. So that's what we decide. So once again there will be Lupus Auream and Dark Shadow. There won't be any Lupus Tenebris." cries of pack members echoed making my heart clench.

"however, not all Lupus Auream has to join. Only the ones who wants to. I know some of you found your mates, and got new friends here. You can stay if you want to. No hard feelings. Because I understand. I don't want to leave either. I have made awesome friends here too. Like Vilad. Ren. Althea. And Kass who is now in another pack with her mate. And my old pack, White Ray is still here. Which means my family is still here." I continued.

"I will miss you all. But it's fine. Because we might not meet again. But you all will always be in my heart." I said.

"tomorrow, the ones who wants to be a part of Lupus Auream once again, meet me at the borders at 8 sharp. Bring everything you need or want. You can enjoy rest of the day with your friends and family. Thank you." I finished my speech and walked down the stairs without even taking a glance at Artorius.

A few pack members of Lupus Tenebris came and talked to me.

"luna. You are pregnant. You are carrying the future alpha. How can we do this?"

"I know. But if your alpha is doing this this way, then there is nothing we can do about it. I'm sorry." I replied.

"it's alright. But we will miss you. Bianca can never be the luna we want. Only you can." one of the trackers said. I gave them a tight smile.

"no matter what, you will always be our luna. You are the best. And no one can beat you to it. We might be forced to call that fake bitch a luna, but you will always be the one in our heart. Our loyalty lies with you." they bowed to me. I saw all the others of the whole pack bow.

Tears of both sadness and joy escaped my eyes.

"you all will always be remembered." I said. A female scout came. She gave me a large photo that it had to be folded. . "take this with you. It will be a good reminder of us. I cut and pasted your brother Duncan in it before printing it." my eyes watered once again.