Chap 44 - Memories

Aerowyn's pov
×××××××××××××××××

I let out a piercing scream.

The head was still dripping with blood.

"NO! NOOOO!" I started screaming. All I can see was the head, the blood. And Esmi. No. The evil spirit in her.

I felt something touch my hand. I felt something stinging and painful wrap around my wrists. But I couldn't concentrate. I was lost. Too lost.

Esmeralda grinned at me and leaned towards the head. My eyes widened even more when I realised what she was about to do.

"NO! DON-" I was too late.

She stuck her tongue out and licked the blood. She hummed and started licking it like there was no tomorrow. I felt my stomach churn. Nausea hit me like a brick.

Within seconds I felt bile raise in my throat. I tried to move but I couldn't. When I looked down, I saw the silver chain around my wrists. That's when the pain hit me.

I cried out in pain and agony before throwing up all over myself. I mean there is no other place I can go to, is there? I'm literally chained here with fucking silver.

I growled at them while thrashing.

"yeah yeah. Move your wrist more so that they can bruise easily." I heard Zaliver say. I snapped my head towards him. "when I finally get out of these things, I will fucking kill you." I snarled.

"you can try. Don't forget I'm a king. I have roya blood in me. And Bianca is a hybrid." he grinned at me.

"and don't forget I'm the Golden wolf. I have oracle blood in me. I might not have a vampire in me, but I still have vampire blood in me. But you can't control me because I don't have a demon. And don't forget my reputation. Not mention I have another golden wolf on my side. Also 2 lycans. Both have pure royal blood in them." I gritted out.

"unlike you. I know your little secret, Zaliver. I know that you aren't a pure royal blood. You were given the throne because the previous vampire king didn't get a child." I smirked as he hissed at me. I hit a sore topic, didn't I?

I saw a blur in front of me.

But before I can comprehend what's happening, Zaliver's hands were around my neck, choking me. I struggled against his deadly grip. I couldn't get air. I needed oxygen. I needed to breathe. But I couldn't. My lungs were burning.

Black dots started to appear in my vision.

The last thing I heard was, "it would have been a lot easier when you stop that. So I can kill those bastards in your stomach. The mark you and get you pregnant with my hybrids."

..............................

Artorius's pov
_____________________

We are still searching. I'm going crazy. Every second away from the love of my life, every second knowing my mate and pups are in danger. It kills me.

I can't sleep.

I can't eat.

And I know I stink like a bitch.