Chap 1 - Golden Heart

<Aerowny's pic, 15 years old>

Aerowyn's pov

-:_¡~*!_¡~~«°»~~¡_!*~¡_:-

I felt a big wave of ice cold water splash on me. I jumped up from the floor in shock.  I was shivering in cold.

In front of me stood my mother. She had a bucket. "get ready and make breakfast for everyone." she ordered and stormed out of my room.

I sighed.

This really isn't a room. This really isn't. This is the old pack garage. This is wear i live. There is a small bathroom at the corner of the garage. I don't have a wardrobe or cupboard or closet. I only have an old looking bag to keep my old clothes. There is a chair at the side of the of the garage. A broken table lay next to it on te ground.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, before taking my clothes and went to the bathroom. I took a bath and wore the dirty clothes. An old used light blue t-shirt, which has holes on the sleeves. And an old jeans.

I pulled my brown hair into a bun and stared my at the small mirror on the wall.

I look nothing like my family members.

My dad has black hair with dark blue eyes. My mom, sister and brothers have dirty blonde hair with sky blue eyes.

But look at me!

I have brown hair with brown eyes.

My family members are tall. I'm short.

My once bright eyes are dull now. My once big smile doesn't appear anymore. My once witty nature us long gone now. My body is a lot slimmer than it was before. I look like a dead person now.

I sighed again. I hate it when i zone out.

I quickly wore my black hoodie over my t-shirt and walked out of the garage. I pulled the hood on my face, so no one can see me. Well, they can. But it's a lot more comfortable like this.

I made my way into the pack house. I ran to the kitchen. There were a few more omegas like me.

Shena came stormed towards me as soon as she saw me. She grabbed my arm. "how many times am i supposed to tell you to come here on time?!" she yelled at my face making me flinch.

"i.. I'm sorry." i stuttered. "I... I... I... I... I'm sawrry." she moked me. "that's what you always says. Now get to work!" she pushed me to the middle of the kitchen. I fell to the ground.

"such a disgrace to us." the omegas laughed and walked out of the kitchen. That's what they always do. Make me do their wirks along with theirs.

I wipped my tears and started working. I heard the door open. I didn't look back. I need to finish cooking.

I felt a hand on my hand. It was soft. At once i knew who it is. I turned around almost immediately and hugged the person. And the person wrapped their hands around me. The only person who cares about me. The only person loves me. The only person who understands my feelings.

"grandma"

"my sweet girl" she said pulling away. She kissed my forehead.

I smiled at her.