Chap 39 - Witch Spell

Aerowyn's pov
_________________

"Something is wrong." Jacky said. (A/N- from previous chapter.)

..........................

"what's wrong? Jacky? Are you ok? Did Darren do something? I swear to moon goddess I'll kick his butt." I said. She came and sat beside me.

"we can't talk here. They can hear us." she said sobbing.

"this room is sound proof."

"no! You don't understand! They can hear us! We can't talk here! We have to go somewhere none of the group knows! Or else everything will go wrong!" Jacky said.

I thought for a minute. Then I remembered.

"I know where." I said. I took the key from my secret box and stood up. She stood up with me. I open my door slowly and walked towards the long dark hall. It's where Duncan and Daniel kept us locked those days.

As we went far, it became more dark. More and more dark. I stopped in front of a red coloured door. I was about to open it, when I heard voices. Voices from the old dungeon. Who is there?

I looked at Jacky. She looked at me with so much fear. It's not like her to be so scared. But she looked shaken. She was shaking in fear.

I knew something is really wrong.

I nodded towards Jacky and nodded back. We walked towards the old dungeon slowly.

"we can't do this for long. We have to kill them."

"I know. Just let me make a plan. It will take sometime."

"fine. But if she gets mad it's on you and Rayce. I won't take the blame."

I looked at Jacky with my eyes wide.

Oh. My. God.

Jacky looked at me with even more fear. I covered her mouth when I had a feeling she is going to burst into tears.

This is bad. This is bad.

I heard their footsteps come near.

Even worse than before.

I grabbed Jacky's arm, unlocked the red door and opened it, before pulling her inside with me. I closed the door behind us and locked it.

My heart was beating so fast that it even scared me.

I looked at the scene before me. A garden.

This is a secret place. I found it here. I still remember that day. I found that key in a vase. It was an ancient looking vase. They were throwing it away when we built this pack for the first time. I checked to which door it fits. But it fit no door. Well until I came here and found this place. I didn't tell anyone about it.

I looked at Jacky. Her eyes were red from crying.

I wrapped my arms around her. "it's ok. It's ok. Don't cry. We will figure this out. I thought it was only me first. Now you too. Come on." I said and pulled away.

We walked into the garden. I saw the big red coloured flowers. "don't touch them. They are poisonous." I said as I remembered the first time I came here. I touched it and nearly died. I fainted. But when I woke up, I was in my own room. It was like a miracle. I didn't tell anyone about it.