Chap 26 - A Fresh Start

Aerowyn's pov
______________

"Rise and shine, my queen!" I heard someone yell. I opened my eyes annoyed. And saw the person who ruined my beauty sleep.

"Kass! You destroyed the love of my life!" I yelled dramatically. She looked at me confused. "love of your life? I didn't destroy Artorius."

Oh man!

"Artorius isn't the love of my life, you dumb. He is the ass ho-" as soon as I remembered yesterday I felt my face heat up. Oh dear lord! Help me!

"umm- mommy." I was snapped out of it by Kail. He came and sat on my bed. "yes, honey?" I asked.

"I think you might want to check your face from the mirror. Cuz it's red like a tomato." he said innocently.

Oh no! I'm not blushing over his words! Damn it!

I heard Kassia burst laughing.

"sweety. You mother is blushing." Kassia said holding her stomach.

"hmm. I wonder what made her blush. Must be a certain Alpha." I heard her mutter making me throw a pillow at her. It hit right on her face.

"aww man! What a nice birthday gift I got!" she sighed dramatically before throwing it back at me.

"BIRTHDAY?!" me and my baby yelled. "yep. My 23rd birthday." she grinned.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LOVE!"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KASSI!"

me and Kail hugged her at the same time. "wow! You both are really- I don't know. You both did it at the same time. And the smile is same too." Kassia said laughing. We pulled away.

Me and Kail grinned at her at the same time. "eeeeehhh! Don't do that! It's creepy!" she shrieked and took a step back making us laugh.

Me and Kail high fived.

"Kass! I told you to wake Winnie up! Not help her bath and dress up! What's taking you so long?" I heard Esmeralda yell before the door burst open. When she saw me she gave me a sheepish smile.

"oh there you are!" Althea came in with Danicia. Althe went over towards Kassia but stopped when she saw me.

"hey, luna." she greeted me. "Arrrrrghhhh! Stop this luna luna luna! I'm an Alpha." I huffed making her chuckle at me, which in turn made me pout and the others laugh. I rolled my eyes.

Althea stared at me for sometime, I raised an eyebrow. She looked at Esmeralda and Danicia and they nodded. Althea turned towards me and pointed at the 2 sisters of mine with her eyes.

I nodded knowing that they have something to tell me but can't tell when Kassia is here. Not that we don't trust her. But we will tell her in time.

'where is Val?' I mindlinked Danicia and Esmeralda.

'you will know soon. Just get ready and meet us.' Danicia answered. Ok then.