Chap 45 - Numb

Aerowyn's pov
______________________

I opened my eyes tiredly, coughing blood. All I can feel was pain. Past few weeks have been like hell. Yeah, weeks. Plural. I have been kidnapped for weeks.

I only get to eat once a day. That's also a piece of bread and a piece of bacon.

I'm so scared. I'm scared my pups won't make it because of all the beating I get.

But I know they are fighters. They are my little fighters. I lost count of times I thanked moon goddess everytime they kick. They are still alive. But I can't say about their health. Because I don't know. But I know that no matter what, I would love them.

I coughed a few more blood. I don't have any energy in my body. But I keep fighting. I keep fighting because I know what Zaliver wants. And I'm not gonna give it to him. Never.

He wants to kill my little babies. He wants to mark me, mate me. And make me carry hybrids for him. He wants them to grow up and take over the world.

No! I won't let him.

I heard the door to my cell open. Yeah, they moved me to a stinking cell. The smell of blood and pee makes me puke my guts all the time.

"oh hello. Look who is awake." I heard his voice. It sent unwanted shivers down my spine. I felt fear raise in me.

"look who is still alive. And I thought he would die from the kick in the balls I gave him yesterday." I growled. He hissed at me.

"I'm trying my best to not snap your neck right now. You would be dead on the floor if you were someone else. I need you to bear me hybrids." he snarled.

"over my dead body!" I spat.

"why don't you just make Bianca bear you kids?! She herself is a hybrid. You can get tribrids by mating with her!" I snarled.

"but your blood is stronger. That's what I need. I need the kid to be strong enough to be able to destroy everyone." he smiled sadisticaly.

"you are sick!" I yelled as tears welled up in my eyes.

"I won't bear you any children. Nor will I mate with you. Ever! My mate will always be Artorius! Him and him alone!" I growled.

"you will bear me kids. I will make sure of it. I'm just waiting for those bastards to be born. And then, I will kill them in front of their mommy dearest-"

"NO!" I cried out.

"-I will squash them in my bare hands-"

"NO! STOP! PLEASE! STOP!" I sobbed. But he continued. Ignoring my pleads.

"-and then I will drink blood from them before burning them in fire."

"NO! NO! I- I- I WON'T LET YOU!"

"oh but I will." he grinned at me venomously.

"I will mark you as mine and fuck your tight little ass till you forget that stupid lycan!"

"no! No! Nooo! I won't let you touch me! Only Artorius can! He will kill you! I know he will!" I cried.