Chap 28 - Back to Life

Things are only starting to heat up. 

*winks*

*eats chocolate* 

*wink wink*

*sends a flying kiss* haha!

=2 weeks and half later=
......................

Aerowyn's pov
_______________

It has been 2 week and half. Everything has been really good so far. Well, other than a problem called 'Bianca'.

The relationship between me and Artorius has been good so far. But we would argue about silly things every now and then. And in the end either one of us will finally give in or Artorius would come to me and apologies giving me a hug or kiss on my cheeks. He also took me on a few dates. He is really sweet.

The Dark Shadow pack also was really happy about finding their luna. And having me, one of the most feared Alpha as their luna made them even more happier.

Darren, Rayce and Jaxon would threaten my mate here and then being the big brothers they are.

Esmeralda, Danicia and Althea being the 3 evil ducklings would tease me about mine and Artorius's relationship and Artorius being the evil person he is would support them.

Oh, and Kassia and Valerie left with Alpha Gabriel and Beta Dakota to Diamond Crystal pack after a spending a very emotional day with us the day after the party.

And Darren's mate Jacky has been really friendly and cool. The 3 evil ducklings, me and Jacky clicked very well.

And Wilson being the annoying person he is, is still trying to earn my forgiveness along with Ervin. And me being me, ignored them.

However, Wilson's mate Yasmine and I clicked really well. Surprisingly she knows about what he did to me, and she doesn't blame me for ignoring him. But since he is her mate, she can't hate him, which I completely understood.

And... oh! How can I forget about another 'problem' we have got?! I'm so stupid. Well, you see this problem is 'bad'. Very 'bad'.

The problem... aka Luciano has been annoying me. And Artorius isn't happy about it. It has only been a week, and they have gotten into 5 fights if not more.

And another thing. I have been-

'you are talking too much. I want Mate.' Marigold whined.

'oh hush! Artorius isn't here right now!'

'huh. Whatever.' she huffed.

And oh. Marigold has been really moody lately about god knows what.

'I'm not moody.' she snapped.

'sure, ya not.' I rolled my eyes. She growled but shut it down.

See? I told you.

Anyways, back to what we were discussing. What was it? Oh yeah. Well. I have been trying to get a sign of this so called person that is going to help me through the big fight. But no such luck.