Chap 10 - The Reunion and the Second Chance

Aerowyn's pov

______________

It has been an hour since others left. I just finished my paper works. I gave a few instructions to Leosin, Aaron and Kim. And also had a talk with Ralph. Well, Alpha Ralph. But i prefer just Ralph.

I took a small bath and wore a gray tank top with a black print that says 'SAVAGE'. I wore my black leather jacket over it because it's a special made one with an inner puncture resistant layer. Then i wore my leather fingerless gloves. And my black combat heel leather boots.

I let my hair down in loose curls. I wore a thick layer of black eyeliner and mascara. Dark eye shadows and red dahlia lipstick. I wore earings and a bracelet on my wrist. And the moonstone and onyx necklace too.

Once i was ready, i grabbed my bag and walked out of my home. I entered my black and gold bugatti chiron and raced out of my pack.

This is the day. I will be facing my past.
The past that destroyed my little soul.

.......

3rd person pov

_____________

When the cars pulled into Dark Shadow, there were people everywhere. People of both Dark Shadow and White Ray.

The first person to come out of the car was the beta, Darren. Followed by gamma, Jaxon and his mate, Danicia and 4th in command Rayce along with Esmeralda who is known to be the side partner of Regina Malicious. Soon enough the warriors came out too.

But what surprised everyone was the 15 year old who helped a little boy to climb out of the car. Who brings a kid? Unless he is a kid of one of these.

There was a brief moment of introduction. But both Alphas of Dark Shadow and Lupus Auream are absent at the moment. So is the whole 4th pack.

People of White Ray were feeling uncomfortable knowing that te 2 most powerful packs will be here soon.

They patiently waited for the both Alphas.

Suddenly, the feeling of dread and power and dominance filled the whole place. But they all knew that it's not from them. But from the person who is coming.

The only people who weren't effected were the beta and gamma of Dark Shadow and surprisingly people from Lupus Auream too. It was like they are used to that much of power radiance and dominance.

"Welcome to Dark Shadow!" the strong voice that followed the brought chills to the people. It was pretty obvious that this certain male is a very strong person.

And then he emerged from the shadows. The Alpha of Dark Shadow.

He welcomed the Lupus Auream pack.

That was when a black and gold bugatti pulled into the pack capturing everyone's attention. The moment everyone desired has finally arrived. To see Regina Malicious in real life.

...........

Aerowyn's pov

_____________

I was a bit unhappy. On my way, i was attacked by a group of rogues. Well, there weren't many. Just 7 or 8. Of course, followers of Duncan. I killed them when they didn't provide me the information i needed.