Chap 13 - Initiating the bond 'accidentally'

Now here is our little prince's pic.
<pic of Kile>

I know this chap doesn't really include Kile. But still... •°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Aerowyn's pov
_____________

He continued kissing my neck without even giving me time to breath. He kissed from my neck to jaw and back to my neck. My legs were like jello that i had to grip his mascular shoulders for support.

Oh moon goddess. This feels so good. I had to stiffle the moans that fought to escape.

His hands started roaming on my small form as his lips worked on my neck in rhythm. His warm hands lifted the hem of my top and pushed his hands inside. His warm hands touched my bare skin. This time i couldn't stifle the moan.

His hands started moving higher and higher an-

No! What am I doing? Why am i letting him do this to me? Oh my god! This is wrong. He shouldn't be doing this. No. No. No! 

Artorius leaned towards my face. I can feel his warm breath on my face. Oh my. Those red plump lips. They looks so kissable. I couldn't help but lick my lips. And he growled in satisfaction. He moved his lips even more closer as he wrapped his strong arms around my waist.

Snap out of it! Snap out of it Aerowyn! This isn't right. You know it.

He doesn't want you. Remember! He kissed the bitch! Right in front of you! He doesn't want you! He said it! Stop this or you will regret later!

I gathered all courage i could get, i shoved him away from me. Hard.

He stumbled a bit and then looked at me in shock.

"what the fuck is wrong with you?!" i yelled at him. "you don't just come out of nowhere and touch me, ok? Are you crazy?!" i growled.

"oh really? Huh? So those other men can touch whenever they want? That ex beta of Winter Flake and Shayne?" he growled back. "they are only my friends! Ok? Besides it's none of your business!" i glared at him.

"none of my business? You say none of my BUSINESS?!! You are my mate! It's my fucking god damn business!" he snapped at me. His eyes turning dark.

"oh really? The last time i remember you said you don't want me." i replied. He looked like he was caught. "shit." he said to himself. He sighed and looked up.

"you are right. It isn't my business. It's my wolf being such an asshole." he said looking at me dead in the eyes. I knew he meant what he said.

Me and him were never on the same chapter. We hated each other even before we realised we are mates. Artorius believes I am a power stealer. A power adict. And believes that i am challenging him because of my reputation of killing being malicious. But i didn't say anything back. I could careless what he thinks. But now... Now it has all changed.

"I don't want you. In fact I never did. Especially you. I always hated the mother fucking Regina Malicious. I'm not even surprised to know that you are so cruel to your parents. Ran away when you had a pack to protect and care for. Now look they are in my pack because you left them because power is what you want. What a bitch. You are a selfish woman." he spat at me bitterly.