LTY 47: Card

Guys! Merry Christmas! This is my gift for everyone. 

I was really going to upload it this morning but then I forgot to save my work yesterday making me wanna slap myself. So stupid.

Anyway, enjoy guys. Love you all!

Love,

Mera Belle

 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The fourth day on the resort was unlike cold gloomy weather of yesterday, the sun was back up there proudly saying she's back. And blue turquoise clear oceans were really calm and chilling and very inviting. The sound of the waves crashing to the sands were serene and gives tranquility to anyone who hears it.

Everyone was restless because of protecting their treasures for one last night while waiting for Yanika to wake up. They were praying that she will open her eyes in the morning but she didn't, to their disappointment. They know Yanika played a really huge role in the success of their career due to her continuous support and love for Seventeen. Others know except for her husband who was so naïve about it.

Some of them saw Jeonghan secretively slid on her room last night but they didn't bother because they just think that he might have felt guilty by how he yelled at her rudely saying those words at her and made really feel low.

When they woke up, some of them went to peep at Yanika's room in the morning with the hope that she's going to greet them a happy day. From head on top of a head to another head to another one, that was just to take glance on what's happening inside the lady's room and to check on her. But what they saw was a heart-melting scene.

Jeonghan was sleeping on a sitting position on the chair with his head on the bed and holding Yanika's hand.

"Awie! That was so sweet," Seungkwan whispered.

"Yah! stop shipping both of them because they're both committed," Joshua irritated and with a slight hint of annoyance in his voice.