LTY 30: Dread

Today, she had chosen to wear something comfortable, casual but classy because she wanted to walk around as much as possible in the event and focus herself in the success of the event.

She's wearing a turtle neck black knitted long sleeves to keep her warm tucked in a high-waist black slacks in her white sneakers all from expensive brands. She kept herself in black so she won't stand out in the event plus she can keep herself warm at the same time.

Upon arriving at the dome, she immediately asked all supervisors and directors if everything was on set and they assured her that everything was fine and all at the right places.

She felt relieved and they told her to just relax and just watch at the executive's room.

She agreed but never trust her words when it comes to business, she had to make sure herself that everything was fine. So, instead of taking their advices, she walked around to double check everything and told the staffs to page her immediately if anyone needs help.

They all nodded shyly because they knew who is even without her ID.

She still has body guards around her and some staffs but she told them to rest while she routes. Yanika then went to Seventeen's waiting room to check on them and to keep her promise. She was smiling brightly knowing that they might actually like what she prepared.

And she's confident no one's there because the waiting rooms were filled with securities and unauthorized people were not allowed to enter that area.

It's basically a restricted area.

She was not restrained from entering because people all over the place knows who she is. They gladly greeted her and she smiled back nicely.

She supposed to knock on the door when a sudden middle-aged man appeared beside her. She was surprised and even jumped to her location when the guy said, "Ms. Alvarez?"

"What the f!" she involuntarily said making her cover her mouth instantly.

"Sorry, if I surprised you. I'm Kim Yeon-soo, Vice-President of Pledis Ent. Nice to meet you," the vice president handed his hand to Yanika making her think because whether this person introduced himself of not, she will know who he is.

What made her think is that how he knows who she is and why the heck would he do know her?

She was confused af.

What the hell! This is their vice? What if he knew? What if he found out? Oh my gash!

Too much thoughts were running towards Yanika's head.

"P-pleasure to meet you sir!" Yanika finally uttered after stammering so much and shook the man's hand.

She's confused but she just thought that he might have known her because she's the operations manager of the event today.

"Please come in so I can introduce you to one of our prides," he began talking while Yanika was just listening and nodding consistently.

When they entered, everyone's eyes were on them.

They were just resting because their make ups were already done a while ago.

"Guys, one of our biggest sponsors for this event and the niece of one of the Board of Directors who is also one our largest sponsor, is here. This is Ms. Yanika Alvarez and she's the operations director of this event," Mr. Kim introduced Nika.