LTY 14: Familiar

The guys were fascinated to see her after several months and they were happy to meet her again and they were also amazed by how generous and nice she was every time they meet her.

"I can't believe noona always serve us humbly and nicely knowing she owns the café," Seungkwan told them while walking towards their company.

"Yeah. Daebak! But she really looks familiar to me. It feels like I have seen her somewhere before," Dokyeom uttered in curiosity.

"Me too. No wonder why the first time I saw her in the fan sign event she really looks familiar but I can't remember where," Seungkwan agreed.

"You can ask her up the next time we see her since she told us to go back there," Joshua told them. "And I wonder if it's true," Joshua uttered.

"That?" all of them ask.

"Nothing," Joshua then revoking his question.

He might have been the only one who remembered that she actually showed her ring finger before which they never asked because she maybe offended or think it's invasion of privacy.

They continued walking and talking to each other until they reach their company building. It was just a few minutes walk from their site.

Upon reaching their building, they gave the big cake for the staffs. Then their practice immediately started and decided to eat the cake after their practice.

 After another hours of exhausting practice, it's finally over. It's draining for them and they haven't eaten dinner yet.

"Who wants foods?" the four screamed getting foods out from their fridge upon finishing their practice.

They called the members for the free food they got. Yanika gave them not only cakes but also drinks for each one of the them. Then the lady remembered that she cooked extra spring rolls and pansit (Filipino style noodles) a while ago so she decided to gave away some of the foods she made. Her staffs already eaten their share and she made a lot that's why she decided to share it to them.

They all screamed in excitement for the free food and all cheered, "Thank you for the food."

"Why do we suddenly have a fiesta?" Jeonghan asked in curiously.

"We got free food from a true angel hyung!" Seungkwan told him while filling his plate.

"Yah! I'm your only angel!" Jeonghan demanded.

"She's the true angel hyung," Seungkwan dignified. "Ah. No. I heard Joshua hyung said she's a demigod," Seungkwan added.