LTY 29: Enigma

Thank you so much for the continuous support. I appreciate every vote and comments. You all literally made me cry.

Please continue supporting me by voting and commenting anything.

Love you guys!

Fighting carats!

Special thanks to these carats who supported me from the very start 😭

Dee_rowenn

MonWeneeCarateu

younghee

💎➿💎➿💎➿💎➿💎➿💎➿💎➿💎

Jeonghan's POV

I saw my wife defending the staffs of the hotel from a very unexpected person whom almost all people admire.

She's fighting Rene, one of our senior idols from one of the biggest entertainment companies in the industry.

She's known for her beautiful face but little did we know that she's hiding the evil behind that delicate face.

I know that Yanika has the guts and can fight if she wanted to but I rarely get to see that ever since like... months ago?

I mean we always fight like crazy but since we accidentally kiss because I tried to catch her when she stumbled, she changed a lot.

I sometimes felt like she's tryin' to avoid me because of that even though I had told her not to feel guilty because of Sowon.

I somewhat love her stillness and how understanding she is right now but I kind of miss her tiger-like and snappish attitude.

She's calm like the first time I saw her. She's not really brusque or argy-bargied but she's serene and she makes sense.

Her words were deep but on point. That's what I love about her.

Author: Did you just say your love her Jeonghan?

N-noo. Y-yes. N-noo. W-what I mean authornim is that it's what I love in her personality as a person. And of course, I love her as my bestfriend. Don't be so silly authornim. You are confusing me all of a sudden.

Anyway, I salute Yanika for being the bravest girl I know. She doesn't really allow anyone stepping her love ones. She's cool, fierce and savage and it's seen in her face.

"Yah! Are you okay?" Joshua who's beside me said and tapped my shoulders.

"Huh? Y-yep," I answered.
We're now on our way to the dome for the red carpet.

"I wanted to see noona before performing," Seungkwan requested all of a sudden because we just literally saw her smash that rude idol a while ago and turning tables became the hoot.

"Hyung, call noona. For sure she will come if you call her," Seungkwan added and Dokyeom who's beside me looked at me too as if he agrees.

“Guys, she just handled professionally an unexpected circumstance a while ago and now you are asking her a favor of seeing you abruptly. Where’s the consideration?” Seungcheol, as the leader with concern to both parties, enlightened them.

“Hyung just for a minute. We haven’t seen for since like forever and we miss her jinjja (seriously),” Dokyeom explained where they’re coming from.