LTY 51: Imagination⚠️🔞🚫‼️

⚠️⚠️⚠️ WARNING! ⚠️⚠️⚠️

I separated this chapter because it contains words that aren't appropriate for young children 🤣🤣

So, if you are eighteen and under 🔞 or you are senstitive in reading and you are very innocent and you hate vulgar words;

Please. Please. Please. Jebal. Jebal. Jebal. Skip this chapter and move to the next one. I don't want to stain your pure and clean mind. 🤣😁😁

Read at your own risk.

#SmutAlert

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Yanika saw a devilish grin from her husband's face which made her smirk too. There was tension between the two of them. 

One minute after, she saw her husband's lips landing on her luscious red lips. She thought it was just a peck but then it turned into devouring her lips. Making her slowly shut her eyes closed. She wanted to feel it like it was a genuine and legitimate moment.

Minutes had pass and Jeonghan was still ravishing Yanika's lips. Yanika doesn't know what to do because it was her first time to experience a kiss like that with her husband but because it was just a dream she began copying what her husband was doing and responding wholeheartedly. She devoured her husband's sweet lips too and tasted alcohol on his lips.

Was that because I was drunk? She thought.

Jeonghan without hurrying invades his wife's mouth making the lady whimper due to pleasure. Copying her husband was the least thing she could do to respond properly to him because she has no clue if she's doing it right or wrong. She has seen movies with vulgar scenes but she has never imagine that she would do it in her dreams today.

Hell! His lips is driving me insane, again she thought.

She then hanged both of her arms on Jeonghan's neck making him fall closer to her body. Yanika was in the sofa sleeping due to drowsiness when she began imagining things. 

Now, half of his weight was felt by Yanika against her body but still being supported by Jeonghan's arms. She felt her husbands arms on her back and she sensed that he was trying to carry her from the sofa and one moment, she just knew they were on tracking their room while making out.

Shit! Why am I having this kind of dream, she again thought.