LTY 9: Family

Walking outside our apartment made me feel two things. First is relief. I thought it was bad seeing him and avoiding him is the best I should do but I was wrong. It wasn't really that terrible. I felt relief because I know soon we might call it off. Second is joy because after months of contemplating, anger, sadness, anxiety, I have finally bravely face my reality. It might be in an unexpected manner but I just thank God for guiding me. 

I saw April waiting for me at the lobby with her iced Americano. "How did it go?" she immediately asked me full of curiosity.

"It went fine. He wanted me to transfer at the apartment tomorrow and we will be meeting his parents," I informed her curious ass.

"Aaaahhhhh!" She screamed so hard while walking that everyone was already looking at us. 

"Oh! I'm sorry but oh my gash oh my gash oh my gash! My heart Yanika. My heart just stopped!" April overreacting while were heading to the parking area.

"It's nothing April. Wake up," I told her my reality.

"Hey! What the heck!? You just married an idol. My Idol to be exact YN! You are so lucky," She began telling me. "I do want to marry one of them too," she said pouting in a dreamy way.

"Would you want an exchange?" I asked her.

"No, I would love Jeonghan to be yours. He's the end of your savage self," April even scowled at me. Can you imagine that! "Just give me Seungcheol or Joshua and I will be damn fine," she said again.

Her creepy ass kicking.

"Stay dreamy. It's free bi-atch. I just really hope I can swap with you right this instant," I said while getting myself inside the car.

"Yah! Why? Yoon Jeonghan is an angel. He's so handsome and very caring," she again told. 

"You don't know their reality behind camera April. He's full of himself, annoying and so bossy," I complained to her.

We were bickering inside the car while taking our journey back to April's apartment. I really don't know what to feel right now but I'm trying see the brighter side of everything. April told me everything I needed to know about Jeonghan on camera. She even ripped off the sealed data of my husband to tell me everything written inside it. 

"I don't really think we will be a thing," I shared my personal opinion.

"Why so negative? Just what if your marriage will bring something good to both of you? I'm excited to see you walk down the aisle with him bi-atch," she told. "And finally, you found your match. Someone who can boss you around," she even laughed so hard.

"You freak! You wanna die?!" I make a face at her.

"But seriously I don't know how to feel right now. I am absolutely happy for you because I have seen Jeonghan took care of his fellow members. And I believe you'll be a thing and you'll fall fall for him because of that," she said confidently. "But the fact that your husband is an idol, take note an idol, which means his life is in general public. I don't want you to be bashed by narrowminded people and crazy fans and your safety will be at risk bi-atch," she worried told me.

"I'll be fine. Let's just go with flow for now," I assured her. "If it will work then it will work, if not. Goodbye to your Yoon Jeonghan, your angel," I teased her. 

"Just try YN. Just try like what your grandpa said," she told again.

I nodded and she started to turn the speakers to maximum volume and we began jamming with the music on the way home.