LTY 19: Unanticipated

Yanika's POV

This day was a mess.

I got drunk last night affirming what I have been secretly feeling. I went to work late but can't focus so I decided to go at my music room to play. My whole office was  soundproof already so I didn't make my music room soundproof since I'm the only one who's inside it. 

I played my heart out with the piano. It's the replacement for drag racing to de-stress. I can't go today because I wasn't able to reserve the track and I'm too lazy. 

Then Dokyeom and Seungkwan paid me an unexpected visit which allowed them to hear me sing which was embarrassing.

One more thing, they've revealed that they have heard me sing before during one of their concerts that's when dad asked me to sing a song. The world was indeed small for us. They have come too to confirm about the post which I was confused to what was it about.

We were peacefully talking to each other, telling how this world was so small for all of us when someone just barged in screaming angrily.

When I saw the person, my eyes just widened in shock.

"What the hell does this video mean YANIKA NEDA CHAN ALVAREZ-YO----?!"

My heart began thudding crazily because we were almost caught by his recklessness. He almost calling me in my full married name.

Thankfully, he was able to zipped his mouth when he said his last name.

"Jeonghan hyung!?" Seungkwan immediately said upon seeing him. They were both surprised because he never visited me with them and they never really know that we knew each other. I knew few of seventeen and Jeonghan has no idea I know the boys. 

Freaking hell! What should I do?

"Seungkwan?! Dokyeom?! What are you doing here?" He asked muddled. He looks like blood was drawn out of his face because his friends were there at the same time. He was confused and he gave me death glares.

"Hyung! What are you doing here? You know each other?" Dokyeom began questioning him. Then giving a very strange look to both of us.

"Yeah. She's my..." Jeonghan said then looks at me. I gave him that what-look. "M-my friend," he continued. I don't know why the pain gets worst when I heard him say that.

"Y-yeah. We were friends and it's a long story," I just agreed. "Come here and join us," I told. "Excuse me for a second. I will just call my secretary," I told.

He did came and sat with us and I called Lei at the intercom asking for his favorite drink and food. I'm literally shaking and I already feel the tension between me and Han.

When I went back,  I saw them talking to each other. "So, what are doing here hyung?" Dokyeom asked. "What were you saying a while ago?" he continued.