LTY 55: Relinquish

"YANIKA! My goodness! It's been freaking months! Stop freaking listening to that song secretly," I heard someone with an angry voice and slammed my door and I saw Andrya come out of the door in scowling face.

Did I tell you guys that Atty. Alexandrya "Andrya/AJ/Alex" Jinnie M. Young is my twin sister from a different mom? If April is my bestfriend since we're kids. Andrya will be that version when we grow up. Maybe we're soulmates but some really mistaken us as twins most of the time.

She's my carbon copy. Oh, not literally my carbon copy because she was born few days earlier before me or I'm the carbon copy. Hahaha!

She's beautiful too. She has this short hair now which is in the color of my eyes. She's my height basically short. Short people are beautiful FYI!

She's as smart as me, no, I mean smarter because she's not a bookworm but a real nerd. She belongs to the elite class too where they also own chains of The Holly Grand Hotel but she pursued Law after we both pass the board. She's a bitch, I mean, a beast in the field of Law being branded as David in the story David and Goliath.

She's trying to escape her responsibility of being the next CEO of their company which means I'm freer than her and prettier because she wears specs every time like a real nerd.

I met her during our college where her school was the competition of my school. We meet in every single competition because she's the nerd that their school is really proud of. She's basically the Yanika of their school but in a tone down Yanika. Hahahaha! She's fierce too but in her own way.

But we weren't competing instead we were really good friends. And I thank God for giving me one powerful friend who could conceal where I am right now.

"Yanika! I agreed that you cancel your marriage because you wanted me too. Even with a heavy heart of approving it, I still did," she began telling me, wiped my wet cheeks. Gosh! I cried? And hugging me tightly.

I was confused by I just listened to what my lawyer friend began telling me. I missed her nerdiness.

"I found you a great lawyer that will help you with that because I know you will act this way and I can't bear to see you like this. Yanika, I know the pain of losing someone but I never know the pain of divorcing the person whom you really love to be finally happy with someone else's," she started caressing my back to calm me but it's not working because I began to cry harder.

"Yanika Neda Chan Alvarez! Look at me," she loosens the hug and raised my chin to look at her. "You are a brave and a selfless person. I salute you with that. You aren't weak if that's what you were thinking. You were trying to hide your pain by smiling and looking really strong infront of everyone but when you were alone like this time, you began breaking down again and again. I am watching you for the past months that you were hiding in my house YN," she added making me cry. I was smiling at everyone in the house but I am really in pain inside me. I just can't let them see that I'm weak. But I never know Andrya's observing me.