LTY 52: Stain

Yanika woke up early in the morning with heavy pain in her head, in her chest and down there.

Wait! Why is it painful?! She thought making her jerked out of her sleep. She forced herself to move around and lean on their upholstered headboard but she felt pain in her entire body.

She's half asleep when the cold breeze of the air-conditioning unit hit her body making her shiver. But when she pulled her blanket up to her,  she could feel something was hindering it to be pulled.

That's her wake up call. She rubbed her eyes and opened them to see what's happening and why does she feel cold.

And to Yanika's horror, she saw a man hugging her waist sleeping peacefully like an innocent child. She cupped her mouth because she just realized that she made love with the angelic looking guy beside her. 

No, rephrase that authornim. We did it without love, so basically it was just plain s.e.x.

Authornim: Fine! You then realized that you did that thing.

But it stung her chest when she remembered that he actually called her with someone else's name ~ he responded to her I love you because he thought she was Sowon.

"I love you too... Sowon~ah" Those words began playing on her head multiple times like it's a broken record. 

Fck it Yanika! she cursed herself. That made a pool of tears run down her already messed up face. What Yanika was thinking at that moment was to get away because of the disgrace. She thought that she can't ruin her husband's imagination which would actually hurt him to if he sees Yanika on the bed with him and not his girlfriend. 

Even when she's hurt, she was still prioritizing her husband's happiness. 

We did it because he was actually thinking me as her, she again thought sniffing and covering her mouth more to prevent from creating sound that would wake up her husband.

She slowly removed his hand which was hugging her and slid out carefully. She still tucked him to bed and take all the clothes that were scattered on the floor. As much as possible, she has to get rid any evidences that they did it and that she's on their house as fast as she can. She clothed him back when she finished clothing herself and so he won't question anything.