LTY 42: Bree

Guys, I'm introducing new characters here and look forward for them soon. 

I'm not pressuring myself to work but I just love you guys so I updated.

Thank you everyone for the support!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I have never thought of seeing Bree after twelve freaking years. Aaliyah Brielle Samonte, our very famous good-looking athlete friend back in our high school days. Bree is one well-known person who has a really great and pleasant personality. She's famous for being a national athlete in figure ice skating who always win gold medals in competitions. She's a pride of the school back then. Making other people envy her because of her face and how good she is in sports.

We became friends accidentally because I thought April was her back then, I mistakenly hug her during our lunch break and that was the beginning of everything. But the sad thing about her popularity is she hardly find friends and I was just one of the few. I mean April and I were two of the few she has. We just lost contact with her the day before our graduation day. She just AWOL.

We don't want to put her in a hotseat immediately because from a challenging high school life, she looks a lot better now in total and because we have tasks to do today.

"Guys!" we heard the staffs calling again after preparing the numbers we will be drawing. They decided that it will be us who will pick our team number and not them who will draw our names anymore. In short, we will be picking our own destiny.

"But before picking and me rounding on all of you, may I remind that you can't chose who your teammates will be because we will be recording immediately what you have personally picked. STRICTLY NO CHEATING AND NO EXCHANGING of drawn papers," manger reminded us.

"Okay!" we all exclaimed. Manager Jeon along with the other managers came to us one by one and let us picked our team numbers.

I was fine with anyone because in retreats you really have to be cooperative and make friends with people. We were seated in half circle, Joshua to my right and then Brielle at my left then April was at Joshua's right then Seungcheol and beside him was Jeonghan.

"I hope Ned and I will be teammates," Joshua whispered. I think he didn't know he said it loudly and he was confused when I looked at him.

"I'll be happy too," I replied smiling.

"You heard that?" he asked me in shame. I chuckled and nodded after that. He just face-palmed when I gestured yes making me giggle more.

My sinful eyes just couldn't stop being distracted and landing at Jeonghan every single time. When I will accidentally gaze at my husband, he would always be busy doing something – on his phone, talking to his co-members, staring at the ocean.