LTY 16: Confused

After the home incident that almost caught us, we went back to normal. He came to just drop my phone and also to scold me the day after they came back.

It's no longer sickening for both of us to bicker. We do it a lot for the past 8 months. But the good in there was we console and talk about it calmly after.

I didn't realize I could be a good listener because I'm a very dominant person and everybody struggles to please me and understand me because more often than not, I would argue with and fight for what I know was right. I'm still like that but not until now because while he was scolding me, I was just listening to him which is not so me in any ways.

I don't know but I think I am slowly changing into a more understanding person. Take note, I'm not really nice. I argue a lot with people as long as I know I was right even if I'm not right sometimes, I will brash what I want. I never back down to any challenges given to me not even my parents. No one could tame me before.

I remember him telling me that day while I was eating the breakfast - he bought for me, "Yani, let's not be careless next time. Okay? We have to talk to each other because we're a team here. I know I'm at fault too because I didn't tell you that I'm coming but please at least tell me where you are."

And I remember snarky replying to him, "Yes boss." Then informed him that I needed to go work sipping at my coffee while he was drinking the strawberry milkshake he requested from me.

After finishing that meal, I immediately went to a take a bath and wore something simple, just some boyfriend jeans with a large shirt and sneakers.

I blew dry my hair and just lay it. I have a short hair by the way. When I was told that I am married I decided to cut my long hair. No makeup because I am too lazy to do it.

As I went out of my walk-in, I saw Jeonghan walking towards me topless with a towel wrap around his pelvis. His hair was dripping and wetting his torso. 

I gulped. 

He just came out from the shower.

I have seen more sculped and toned body before but shit happens, I suddenly find my angelic husband, demonically sexy.

Gulped even more.

I didn't notice there was a rug placed on the floor while I was walking. Because I was too distracted by the hell of a body. It's too late. I stumbled and fell forward towards him.

My shitty clumsiness. Shit happens! Why do I have to be so unfortunate?!

I closed my eyes immediately when I stumbled because I was too embarrassed for the unfortunate event that I didn't want to see his reaction to my clumsiness and the falling on the floor. 

I heard a loud thud but I didn't feel any pain. I don't know what happened after it. I just kept on cursing myself after tumbling because girl, I'm mortified. Who would have not right?