LTY 38: El Cielo

After the lunch, it's time for them unpack their things, stroll and get some rest and retreat from the resort. It's the official start of their one-week vacation. I'm with April inside the villa of the staffs and the boys were picking their things and getting ready to their go their own villas. They already decided on who will sleep with who.

I have established a relationship with the staffs of the boys and I'm now quite close to them that's at least what I think. It because of Aunt Nadia since she was assigned by the Label as the Chief Operations Officer of the boy's company, she began giving me so much tasks for the betterment of the boys. Also because of April, she's already close with them ever since she began stanning Seventeen.

"Okay boys, your villas will be around five to eight-minutes' walk away from ours that's to give you privacy," their manager began to tell them. "Your personal carts were parked outside for you to use so you won't get tired if you don't want to walk and if you want to explore the island. Today will be our free day because tomorrow will be the start of your team building activities. For today, you can go anywhere you want and do whatever you want," their manager said.

I will come back here later for us to prepare on the team building activities. They asked April and me for help. And told us that they have initially planned it and they just needed additional heads for a better and more ideas.

I am glad to hear that and get help so who are we to disagree, right?

I was sitting by the corner since they were all seated at the living area of this villa. I can get them another villa but they refused to my offer and just told me that they will just squeeze themselves here. It's spacious but I'm ashamed if they won't get comfortable. I ended up just agreeing but told to call me if they needed something.

Then he started to read the piece of paper he has holding, "So villa number 1 will be Seungkwan, Hoshi and Woozi. Number 2 will be Mingyu, Wonwoo and Myungho. Villa 3 will be Jun, Vernon and Dino. The last villa will be Seungcheol, Dokyeom and who was it?" He looked at the assistant manager and pointed at the guy.

"Oh! Yes, Joshua. And Jeonghan will stay at Yanika's villa. Are we all settled with that?" he lastly informed.

I sighed upon hearing that.

During the lunch a while ago, when their manager asks who volunteers to stay with me in my villa almost all of them raised their hands except for Jeonghan.

What do you expect for a guy who don't wanna get caught, right?

The reason for that was because April told them how my villa looks like and shown them photos of it and she defined it so exaggeratedly making them curious how it does looks in person.