LTY 21: Talk

April came back with another set of big paper bags from luxury brands and gave it to Jeonghan. She instructed both of us separately and we were also forbidden to look at each other's outfit and I was confused af with the situations and conditions she's giving me, us.

Why do I suddenly feel uncomfortable with the happenings?! I swiftly felt strange with her actions. I know April too well. I should anticipate anything right now because I'm certain enough that something will probably come.

April then went to rest on her apartment and I was left with Jeonghan because he said he will stay for a moment before going back to their dorm.

I was currently at the balcony again auditing and analyzing the current status of my business while he went to our room to change.

"Aren't you going to sleep yet?" he asked while approaching me while holding a wine bottle which he put on the table.

"I still need to finish this," I told while my eyes were still glued at my computer.

"Here," he handed me a glass of wine. I still have the headache from last night but I don't want to be rude making me take the glass.

Girl, I don't want him to know that I also drank a lot last night. He would probably ask the reason why I did.

"Thanks," I answered shortly to end conversation.

"Nika," he called.

"Hmmmm?" I hummed.

"I don't know if you're mad at me or what but why do I suddenly feel that you change by the way you are treating me? Did I do something wrong wife?" he straightforwardly asked.

"Huh?" I confusedly asked and raised my head to meet his eyes.

"You're aloof," he shortly answered.

"No, I'm not. I'm just really busy with the company and some other things that's why," I bluntly told him.

It's a lie but at least it would feed his curiosity.

"Okay," he then said but that tone was strange and different from how he usually says it making me decide to ask him something.

And that is, "How have you been?"

"Not good. It was tiring and I just want to sleep all day. Our schedule was so full that we only had 2 hours of sleep each day sometimes," he informed me.

It's funny how he can still go on a date while having a fully booked sched.

It's funny how he can ask me to go home and wait for him but I waited for no one.

It's funny how I responded when he said I should not meet the guy.

The world is undeniably biased.

I just smirked upon remembering those.

"Sorry for not contacting you. I have been really busy and Sowon keeps on demanding attention these days," he said comfortably to me.

What would you expect from someone who's in love right? Of course, he should give her all his time. And you agreed to this bitch so don't complain if you feel pain!

"Be patient if you want your relationship to stay long. Give and take I guess specially you are both celebrities," I advised.

The wife advising her husband how he should handle his girlfriend.